Morrissey Central "Success" (August 23, 2020)

Unknown_ber2mw.jpg

Morrissey's VAUXHALL AND I has re-entered the UK chart at number 11.

The album reached number 1 in 1994, and also re-entered the UK Chart at number 63 in 2014.

(Awful res image used on Central).
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rock:
HOLY CHEAP WIG!!! IT BEAT THE 2014 ENTRY:rock:
MORE AND MORE SUCCESSES FOR MOZ:thumb:

No it didn't, it entered the vinyl chart at number 11, it did not chart in the normal top 100. Why does he have to tell lies?

No it didn't, it entered the vinyl chart at number 11, it did not chart in the normal top 100. Why does he have to tell lies?

It's probably because Sam's doing it in five minutes, with no proof reading, no fact checking & with the first image he comes across.

Doubt he even knows what the charts are, I haven't seen a chart rundown since MTV became a reality TV channel.

The problem is. Sam is thick as pigshit and Morrissey clearly pities him otherwise he’s jobless.

The woman screaming ought to be dragged out for it. And arrested
Awful
It's funny you said that, it's why I like this video. I was at this concert it was in a tiny venue in cool part of San Diego. I love Cliff May homes and I drove through basically an entire neighborhood of Cliff May homes to get the concert. It put me in a super good mood and the girl singing was just happy. The show was pretty happy.

It's funny you said that, it's why I like this video. I was at this concert it was in a tiny venue in cool part of San Diego. I love Cliff May homes and I drove through basically an entire neighborhood of Cliff May homes to get the concert. It put me in a super good mood and the girl singing was just happy. The show was pretty happy.

Yea the show was good.:thumb:

Sad how artists who have gone downfall has to inflate their charting just to feel better about themselves, but congrats I guess...

It's probably because Sam's doing it in five minutes, with no proof reading, no fact checking & with the first image he comes across.

Doubt he even knows what the charts are, I haven't seen a chart rundown since MTV became a reality TV channel.

I don't think it's possible to grow up around Morrissey not knowing what the charts are - or at least what they used to be.

I agree about the lack of proof reading and fact checking though. He probably doesn't care but knows that Moz does.

The woman screaming ought to be dragged out for it. And arrested
Awful
She was just excited to be there. It is a concert for an artist she enjoys. At least she showed emotion. I hate when I got to shows and people act like it is a rest home. Like why spend the money to be here? You have a beloved artist in front of you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom