Morrissey Central "Success" (August 23, 2020)

Unknown_ber2mw.jpg

Morrissey's VAUXHALL AND I has re-entered the UK chart at number 11.

The album reached number 1 in 1994, and also re-entered the UK Chart at number 63 in 2014.

(Awful res image used on Central).
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably because Sam's doing it in five minutes, with no proof reading, no fact checking & with the first image he comes across.

Doubt he even knows what the charts are, I haven't seen a chart rundown since MTV became a reality TV channel.

Probably right but Morrissey needs to get more control over what Sam posts, people will look at the post and then they may go and look at the charts, where its nowhere to be seen. Doesn't do his reputation any good at all.

I don't think it's possible to grow up around Morrissey not knowing what the charts are - or at least what they used to be.

I agree about the lack of proof reading and fact checking though. He probably doesn't care but knows that Moz does.

I think Sam should be a glamour photographer - which is clearly where his heart lies.

And a pearl-clutching social media manager should be hired immediately.

Probably right but Morrissey needs to get more control over what Sam posts, people will look at the post and then they may go and look at the charts, where its nowhere to be seen. Doesn't do his reputation any good at all.

I agree - I'm not really sure how much Moz understands the internet though. There's been a few references to people showing him things & it's unbelievable how hopeless some people are.

I'm surprised Sam hasn't worried about the state of Twitter in the past 3 years though. I'd have died deaths & cried under my desk.

I don't think it's possible to grow up around Morrissey not knowing what the charts are - or at least what they used to be.

I agree about the lack of proof reading and fact checking though. He probably doesn't care but knows that Moz does.

rubbish.
he tolerates Sham for his sisters sake.

This is the best album he’s ever released, period. That’s what matters.

🤒

Skinny and his alternate personalities dont accept the fact that

Morrissey's VAUXHALL AND I has re-entered the UK chart at number 11.

:thumb:

a pair of wet sacks these trolls.:blushing:

Even the Who chartered
They had 300 copies
Very sad indeed
What's so sad. The record is still in print, to coin a phrase from the book world. Moz is a millionaire and has enjoyed unbelievable success throughout his career. The only 'sad' thing is the passing of his mother.

She was just excited to be there. It is a concert for an artist she enjoys. At least she showed emotion. I hate when I got to shows and people act like it is a rest home. Like why spend the money to be here? You have a beloved artist in front of you.
People get money too easily these days. Phone worshiping twats.

Sad how people who never have anything positive to say just keep on talking.

Too bad for you, I will forever say what speaks my mind, Moz career has gone downhill.. sorry 😐

Last edited:
No it didn't, it entered the vinyl chart at number 11, it did not chart in the normal top 100. Why does he have to tell lies?
Lies are in his DNA. Once he went full veeeeegahn like 2 years ago, the lies completely took his being.

Ugh. Enough, SERRRRRR.
Let MozzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz enjoy the rest of his days spewing the vile filth that fills his head.

Anyone interested? Email notification just received this a.m. from HMV.

Good News!
Vauxhall & I (hmv Exclusive) Blue Vinyl is now back in stock and available to order! Stock is very limited though so please order quickly to avoid disappointment.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom