Suedehead (Mael Mix): Single release details

Having just listened to the clips of the tracks on Amazon does anyone else think that Morrissey sounds like he has a heavy cold on the live tracks? Also that version of suedehead sounds painful

Yeah, i've got the bootleg of this gig, and he did have a heavy cold when it was recorded. I think this concert was originally intended for the radio. All the info was on the sadly now defunct website 'Passions just like mine'.

The wolvo Kid.

Was this remix ever released officially in some other form before? I seem to remember that it was, but I can't remember the circumstances.

Any UK friends willing to pick up an extra copy of this for me? It will not be available in the US, as far as I know.

I can't find the vinyl on Amazon.co.uk. Has it not been uploaded onto it yet (which would be strange, as the MP3, which is released a day later, is up there), or am I just being stupid?

Its a Record Store Day release, so the vinyl won't be on Amazon (or at least, not until 2nd hand private sellers start listing them afterwards). If you want the vinyl, you have to go into a record store - that's the whole point.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom