Sweden days or weeks away from war according to officer and other sources

All Sweeds need to do is say they want a democratic state and they will get all the ammo they need. Just a hint.

All Sweeds need to do is say they want a democratic state and they will get all the ammo they need. Just a hint.
LOL

Sweden has never been a democracy. Sweden is North Korea 2 with the difference that the north koreans at least know they have no democracy and are not fooled into going to vote for something that does not exist.

Say they want a democratic state you are off your head. Eat your burger and get to Walmart to beat the xmas traffic honky.

Big day in Sweden tomorrow Thursday but still a breeze compared with what is coming. If you do not need to go out stay at home if you're in the country.

Ole Dammegård WARNING AGAIN: Potential terror attack on November 28 at Arlanda.
Ole-Dammega%CC%8Ard-VARNAR-igen-Potentiell-terrorattack-28-november-pa%CC%8A-Arlanda-swe.jpg

Ole Dammegård WARNS AGAIN: Potential terror attack on November 28 at Arlanda.

WakeUpGlobe SE

In the wake of the awakening that is happening now, the negative part of power is becoming increasingly desperate. Since truths are now quickly shared over the internet, there is only one way to keep control of a small power elite. Creating more chaos and thus by restricting our rights "save" the population from non-existent threats. False terrorist attacks have been going on in a current stream, especially since 9/11, and in the wake of that, surveillance and even censorship are increasing as more and more people understand what is really going on. Military and important social functions are also increasingly practicing crisis situations even though there is no real threat. It is clear that the threat the power feels is its own population that informs itself freely for the first time in history. We do not need to practice and mobilize for non-existent threats. Now we need to de-scale the situation and create order no more chaos. The truth is winning this information war faster and faster and both I and Ole are positive about everything that happens. But we must continue to expose all attempts to prevent the positive change we now have in front of us. Thanks to all the brave people out there who dare to see the situation as it is and at the same time spread good information and knowledge to their fellow human beings. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help stop more chaos. But we must continue to expose all attempts to prevent the positive change we now have in front of us. Thanks to all the brave people out there who dare to see the situation as it is and at the same time spread good information and knowledge to their fellow human beings. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help stop more chaos. But we must continue to expose all attempts to prevent the positive change we now have in front of us. Thanks to all the brave people out there who dare to see the situation as it is and at the same time spread good information and knowledge to their fellow human beings. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help stop more chaos. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help put a stop to more chaos. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help put a stop to more chaos.

WakeUpGlobe SE

In the wake of the awakening that is happening now, the negative part of power is becoming increasingly desperate. Since truths are now quickly shared over the internet, there is only one way to keep control of a small power elite. Creating more chaos and thus by restricting our rights "save" the population from non-existent threats. False terrorist attacks have been going on in a current stream, especially since 9/11, and in the wake of that, surveillance and even censorship are increasing as more and more people understand what is really going on. Military and important social functions are also increasingly practicing crisis situations even though there is no real threat. It is clear that the threat the power feels is its own population that informs itself freely for the first time in history. We do not need to practice and mobilize for non-existent threats. Now we need to de-scale the situation and create order no more chaos. The truth is winning this information war faster and faster and both I and Ole are positive about everything that happens. But we must continue to expose all attempts to prevent the positive change we now have in front of us. Thanks to all the brave people out there who dare to see the situation as it is and at the same time spread good information and knowledge to their fellow human beings. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help put a stop to more chaos. But we must continue to expose all attempts to prevent the positive change we now have in front of us. Thanks to all the brave people out there who dare to see the situation as it is and at the same time spread good information and knowledge to their fellow human beings. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help put a stop to more chaos. But we must continue to expose all attempts to prevent the positive change we now have in front of us. Thanks to all the brave people out there who dare to see the situation as it is and at the same time spread good information and knowledge to their fellow human beings. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help put a stop to more chaos. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help put a stop to more chaos. It is important that we disseminate information quickly so that we can stop this fabricated chaos and get a society based on love and good knowledge instead of fear and lies. Share in every way possible with loved ones and you will help put a stop to more chaos

LOL

Sweden has never been a democracy. Sweden is North Korea 2 with the difference that the north koreans at least know they have no democracy and are not fooled into going to vote for something that does not exist.

Say they want a democratic state you are off your head. Eat your burger and get to Walmart to beat the xmas traffic honky.

Europeans have given up on having rights. The only reason Prince Andrew is in trouble now is that he messed around with American woman. If he slept with British underaged woman nothing would have happen. The FBI is nothing to mess with and they dont care if you are royalty., Americans are blood hungry and we always want someone to pay for what they did.

Europeans have given up on having rights. The only reason Prince Andrew is in trouble now is that he messed around with American woman. If he slept with British underaged woman nothing would have happen. The FBI is nothing to mess with and they dont care if you are royalty., Americans are blood hungry and we always want someone to pay for what they did.
Good luck with living in the most violent country in the world where people are more at each others throats than ever. Maybe you need to take care of your own problems first.
Americans have few rights and the few left are fast taken from them. When Trump is gone USA will fall.
You live in the past and have no clue what is going on but I bet you have dead losers in your family line that lost wars. I would blow my nose in that triangle american flag.
The muslims will eat you alive soon.

Only in London do they have stainless knives after bloody knife attacks. I had heard about stainless steel knives before but this new invention where you stab people to death and still the knife is completely free from blood must be a new invention.

Great acting as well!

The people who have studied every so called muslim terror attack have come to the conclusion that none of the people behind them were muslims.

Ole Dammegård who has studied every single one is yet to find a muslim involved.

Wilma Andersson who has been missing for a week which attracted big search parties on the west coast of Sweden is dead. Today they found her head and through dental records they now know it was her but the rest of the body is missing.
Her immigrant boyfriends has been arrested for a second time. Most likely his dad and the rest of the klan that dismembered her body.

Suspected-of-the-murder-of-Swedish-Wilma-required-in-custody.jpg

Swedish mainstream media publish a doll like slut picture of her.

wilma_andersson_foto_privat_missing_people_.png

Alternative media uses a picture showing her natural self.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

Last time a missing girl in Sweden generated as much attention was when Lisa Holm was allegedly murdered but isn't it the same girl in these pictures?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ole Dammegård claims that Lisa Holm was not murdered. The fact her family haven't ever been interviewed or shown on any pictures just like the family members of the mother and son stabbed to death at IKEA in Västerås makes you wonder.

Good luck with living in the most violent country in the world where people are more at each others throats than ever. Maybe you need to take care of your own problems first.
Americans have few rights and the few left are fast taken from them. When Trump is gone USA will fall.
You live in the past and have no clue what is going on but I bet you have dead losers in your family line that lost wars. I would blow my nose in that triangle american flag.
The muslims will eat you alive soon.
Lol. I have a nice house , good job, and never met a muslim in my life. We dont hand over our wallets to people here. Swedish natives cant even find a decent apartment for themselves let alone ever own one. Its heartbreaking.

Lol. I have a nice house , good job, and never met a muslim in my life. We dont hand over our wallets to people here. Swedish natives cant even find a decent apartment for themselves let alone ever own one. Its heartbreaking.
LOL

Try visit Sweden first and at least meet a muslim or black person or both and educate yourself a bit. You cannot talk about things you have never experienced but then again all americans suffer from hubris and obesity and attitude problems, right?

Most swedes own their homes now and have houses or apartments or condos as you call them. The standard of living in Sweden is the highest in the world which have to do with the climate here.

Our politicians hand over social welfare money but never any wallets. What's heartbreaking is that a proud country like USA now only has products that says "made in China" on them.

Male muslims are harder to pick out compared with their covered up ghost like women. USA will send men and women to Sweden to fight in this coming war and as always the majority will return home in body bags and the wife or mother gets a triangle shaped american flag.

You have 5 years left of a president who when gone will be the end of you and you know it. USA and Sweden is shit and we all know it.

Come condo hunting with me and P this spring!

You would not be able to afford a closet in Sweden. I think the trailer would perhaps match a toilet seat so you could kip out on that at first and then try to get a job with your american qualifications that are worth nothing in Europe.

But there are american shelves in swedish food stores so you could chew on a butterfinger now and then and feel at home.

We even have Reese's and Hershey!

(all blonde american babes have swedish genes in them). Oh, and a bit of me of course now and then.

In and out and in and out.

Come condo hunting with me and P this spring!

You would not be able to afford a closet in Sweden. I think the trailer would perhaps match a toilet seat so you could kip out on that at first and then try to get a job with your american qualifications that are worth nothing in Europe.

But there are american shelves in swedish food stores so you could chew on a butterfinger now and then and feel at home.

We even have Reese's and Hershey!

(all blonde american babes have swedish genes in them). Oh, and a bit of me of course now and then.

In and out and in and out.

You try so hard to convince the world that Europe is normal. You sound extremely unwell and mentally unstable. Why I would never go to europe. So uncivilized.

LOL

Try visit Sweden first and at least meet a muslim or black person or both and educate yourself a bit. You cannot talk about things you have never experienced but then again all americans suffer from hubris and obesity and attitude problems, right?

Most swedes own their homes now and have houses or apartments or condos as you call them. The standard of living in Sweden is the highest in the world which have to do with the climate here.

Our politicians hand over social welfare money but never any wallets. What's heartbreaking is that a proud country like USA now only has products that says "made in China" on them.

Male muslims are harder to pick out compared with their covered up ghost like women. USA will send men and women to Sweden to fight in this coming war and as always the majority will return home in body bags and the wife or mother gets a triangle shaped american flag.

You have 5 years left of a president who when gone will be the end of you and you know it. USA and Sweden is shit and we all know it.
I dont feel the need to meet muslims.

I dont feel the need to meet muslims.
Oh me neither!

Walking past some is not the same as meeting them really. The salafist women are the most interesting. They have kids that are afraid of cats and walk in circles around one. They also don't appreciate me going "oh Jesus Christ" at the sight of them.

But I did work with a muslim woman in 2006 and she once took off her head thing cause she was a widow and apparently it was allowed at special occasions such as the easter dinner we arranged at work.

She made me laugh cause I was told she hired a polish carpenter to turn her house into a palace and during one summer the polish man sailed back to Poland in his small boat and almost drowned in some accident and all she did was tell him off for returning back to Sweden late.

At Ramadan they still worked but were very tired and out of energy so we handed them easier jobs. The muslim man had lived in the north of Sweden and had the typical swedish northern accent which was so cute somehow.

Those that have lived up there are so friendly and adapt easier to swedish customs and way of life so every immigrant should stay in the north first.

He is still shocked that I remember him and say hello to him and have a chat with him in stores when I see him. The other day I helped an african man at the gas station and he had the loveliest smile.

I'm such a racist really!

You try so hard to convince the world that Europe is normal. You sound extremely unwell and mentally unstable. Why I would never go to europe. So uncivilized.
Not at all (said like that Ecuador babe on 90 days to wed) "Nod ad all".

Europe and USA is the same really. I mean the same things and most swedes use american expressions all the time. Imagine a Bergman movie where they speak all serious in swedish and then add "f***, shit, weird" here and there and you get my generation and the younger ones.

I am unwell (three types of cancer) and I have been mentally unstable all my life. Funny when an american call us uncivilised with all the things you guys invented.

Take your dating scene which is some kind of school for sluts for both men and women. Blowjobs are kisses but jewish women never give blowjobs cause the dick is too exposed and open and it is much too hard work to blow a circumsized dick in general.

But love that you have a great time out there in the corn!

Back
Top Bottom