Sweden Roll call!

Chartres

18:e juni - Borås, Åhaga
22:e juni - Göteborg, Lisebergshallen
24:e juni - Stockholm, Hovet

Are you ready for the best shows of this tour so far?

Vi ses och fram till dess, ha det gött!
:guitar: // Chartie

Flying in from London for it, can't wait, then on to Finland and Russia. I hope Stockholm is not as expensive as I've heard!?

will be there for gothenburg on the 22nd. wish i would get to go to borås and stockholm as well, but it wasn't in the cards this time around.

We're flying in from the UK for the stockholm show. It's a great excuse to visit this amazing city for a few days. I'm looking forward to it :)

I'll be there! It's almost 3 years since I last saw Morrissey, in Karlstad. Now there's only 4 days left. Can't wait!

Nice to so that so many are coming, especially from abroad.

Here's a little check list for all concert-goers:

1. Don't forget the STHLM afterparty! As a moz-soloer you're expected to attend!
2. It's a tradition since 2002 now, don't forget the Plopp!
3. Be in a great jevla mood, another two Karlstad gigs this autumn wouldn't be too bad, right?

I'll be in the queue at each gig round 10-12.00, see you there!

:guitar:

I'm going to Borås and Gothenburg. So, who wants to go out for a beer after the show in Gothenburg? :)

For those visiting Stockholm from abroad, I got an email today with some info from the venue.

PreParty Area

PreParty in Legends Bar at Ericsson Globe from 17:30 (part of the venue).

Entrances to the venue opens at 18.30

Stagetimes (approximate)

Doll & the Kicks, 19:30.

Morrissey from about 20:30 to 22:00.

And here is a link to info about the afterparty

http://www.sodrateatern.com/en/Program--Tickets/Events-container/Morrissey-efterfest/

How early should you show up at the venue if you intent to get to the front row? Looking forward of seeing you people at Hovet.

I'll be there as well. jävla stämning alltså. :D

2. It's a tradition since 2002 now, don't forget the Plopp!

förresten. I've never heard of this tradition?
Is it like the daffodils? should we throw in Plopp or just eat them :confused:

Ja, då är vi ett gäng säkerligen.

Bara någon pekar åt vilket håll mitt budgethotell ligger efter jag druckit upp. Jag är rädd at jag bokat något som ligger rätt åt helvete, möjligen i någon slags hamn.
:guitar:

Haha, det bådar gott!

How early should you show up at the venue if you intent to get to the front row? Looking forward of seeing you people at Hovet.

It's hard to say but from my experience you have to be there before 15.

I'll be there as well. jävla stämning alltså. :D

förresten. I've never heard of this tradition?
Is it like the daffodils? should we throw in Plopp or just eat them :confused:

If I remember correctly he first mentioned his love for Marabou chocolate back in an interview in 2002, and especially that he tought that "Plopp" was a funny name for a chocolate. I'm not sure about the year, might have been 2004.

The tradition really became a tradition during the '06 tour and it's simply to throw Plopp bars on stage. During the Karlstad gigs he even asked for them. And when I saw him at the Roundhouse back in '08 I met other Swedes who had brought Plopp.

In my opinion it's a nice little tradition, and if you get hungry in the queue you can always eat one.

Vi ses, det kommer att bli grymt!

:)

Mycket realistiskt att jag inte kommer att äta upp all choklad innan det börjar. INTE.

Någon får helt enkelt ta hand om chokladen tills det är dags. Någon med karaktär.

The tradition really became a tradition during the '06 tour and it's simply to throw Plopp bars on stage. During the Karlstad gigs he even asked for them. And when I saw him at the Roundhouse back in '08 I met other Swedes who had brought Plopp.

In my opinion it's a nice little tradition, and if you get hungry in the queue you can always eat one.

Vi ses, det kommer att bli grymt!

:)

haha. Okej. då köper jag 30 packet Plopp då :lbf:

Ska vi bestämma nåt ställe att dra till efter konserten i Göteborg då? Nåt förslag?

Back
Top Bottom