Swindon Roll-Call

It's an ok pub. Very quiet and very real ale friendly. The Queens Tap is right opposite the station and a good old fashioned pub that caters for pre Oasis gig goers.

It's an ok pub. Very quiet and very real ale friendly. The Queens Tap is right opposite the station and a good old fashioned pub that caters for pre Oasis gig goers.

I like the sound of the glue pot would prefer a real ale pub to a pub that is friendly to Oasis fans...

Ok, I would probably suggest the GW bar which is right opposite the station. It's more upmarket than the Queens tap and has some nice comfy seets so we can all sit and chat. Also has a garden out the back for any smokers (of which me and Suej are two) Its friendly enough and at that time won't be too busy. Let m know what you all want to do and we can arrange some times.
http://www.thegw.co.uk/gallery.php

Have a look and let me know. I always go here if i'm getting the train somewhere...

Three or us are travelling down on thain from Reading . . prefer to drinking Ales so the unglamorous glue pot sounds a good bet. May also have a spare ticket so wll keep you let you know if it becomes available.

Haha :lbf: so we're back on track, the Glue Pot pub for an ale or more before the gig, why not?!
- It's a small town afther all.

Last edited:
So are we all going for the GW then? I really don't mind as it seems that I am designated driver so won't be drinking. So I guess all we need to do now is decide on a time, what are everyone's time plans? I will be driving down from Lincoln and plan to get to Swindon about 4 ish.

Tags
swinnerz troll got owned
Back
Top Bottom