Swords

skull

Please Morrissey...Sweetie Pie the alternative version...it is simply wonderful, I'm in love with that version that's so, so, so much better than the official one. Please...give us all a present...give us Sweetie Pie alternative version on Swords.
Let's make a sort of...petition...
I'm sure we all want Swords to be as strong as Bona Drag and Hatful of Hollow have been...and it can be. No live versions, no cover versions, not too many songs already included in You Are The Quarry Deluxe.

Sweet Pie.....

the album title sounds very metal, they're are prob numerous metal bands and albums that have something to do with the word 'sword'. so i think moz should wear corpse paint and be in a forest for the cover. just a suggestion.

the album title sounds very metal, they're are prob numerous metal bands and albums that have something to do with the word 'sword'. so i think moz should wear corpse paint and be in a forest for the cover. just a suggestion.

also do a duet with Dani Filth from Cradle of Filth.

Please Morrissey...Sweetie Pie the alternative version...it is simply wonderful, I'm in love with that version that's so, so, so much better than the official one. Please...give us all a present...give us Sweetie Pie alternative version on Swords.
Let's make a sort of...petition...
I'm sure we all want Swords to be as strong as Bona Drag and Hatful of Hollow have been...and it can be. No live versions, no cover versions, not too many songs already included in You Are The Quarry Deluxe.

Sweet Pie.....

The "alternative version" is not a "true" Morrissey recording if you listen to that interview with Mikey again. He stated that he re-recorded the music with other musicians AFTER he left the band - Morrissey's vocal is the only element from the original recording.

Sorry to disappoint, but that is clearly what was said in Jose's interview. And I don't see Morrissey giving his OK to release a re-working by a musician no longer in his employ.

Cheers,
Jamie

The "alternative version" is not a "true" Morrissey recording if you listen to that interview with Mikey again. He stated that he re-recorded the music with other musicians AFTER he left the band - Morrissey's vocal is the only element from the original recording.

Sorry to disappoint, but that is clearly what was said in Jose's interview. And I don't see Morrissey giving his OK to release a re-working by a musician no longer in his employ.

Cheers,
Jamie

don't make it sound like they've fallen out.

keep in mind that Kris Pooley's wife is preggers and hopefully he'll leave the band to be with her

Re: Just remind you the fact

He has called it "solow", but really there are two other sites called solow and solow-mutiny.

Sucks that he hates this site.

Indeed it does. And if he were here right now I'd sing him this song!

Last edited by a moderator:
don't make it sound like they've fallen out.

How did stating a fact "make it sound like they've fallen out?" Mikey does not currently work for Morrissey, hence he is not in his employ. I think it was pretty plain-spoken. If people want to make inferences, that's at their own peril. The more salient issue I was trying to point out was that the so-called "alternative version" of Sweetie Pie is not technically a Morrissey outtake and should stop being referred to as such. Pedantic yes, but that's the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom