Sylvain Sylvain dies (January 13, 2021)

Rest in peace Sylvain Sylvain Mizrahi.

Official confirmation via FB:

Screenshot_20210115-021330~2.png

Very sad news.
FWD.

Now the topic of a Central post:

Last edited:
That is sad news. I remember seeing Sylvain being very funny, entertaining and friendly with the Dolls when they supported Moz in Dublin in Kilmainham June 28th 2008 for his Greatest Hits tour. He lit up the stage. R.I.P.

That is sad news. I remember seeing Sylvain being very funny, entertaining and friendly with the Dolls when they supported Moz in Dublin in Kilmainham June 28th 2008 for his Greatest Hits tour. He lit up the stage. R.I.P.
That must have been a good day for you action.....
And I suppose for Moz as well, with the dolls supporting him...
Not many pop/ Rock stars could ever have been supported by their hero’s if you think about it..

Condolences, spm. That’s a big one. :(

Like everybody else, I'm not bothered. The New York Dolls were a shite band and I didn't know him personally. Unlike most of the people posting about how terrible his death is, I'm sure his family and actual friends are genuinely upset.

Shouldn't this be in Off-topic or Other Music?

Like everybody else, I'm not bothered. The New York Dolls were a shite band and I didn't know him personally. Unlike most of the people posting about how terrible his death is, I'm sure his family and actual friends are genuinely upset.

Shouldn't this be in Off-topic or Other Music?
Not the time nor the place for venom, restrain yourself..

You ever heard of a game called table bowls, it’s played on a snooker table , but a bit like bowls, same ethics and rules???
yes baz iv seen that played in the local club,looked interesting,used to watch the old boys playing it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom