Sylvain Sylvain dies (January 13, 2021)

Rest in peace Sylvain Sylvain Mizrahi.

Official confirmation via FB:

Screenshot_20210115-021330~2.png

Very sad news.
FWD.

Now the topic of a Central post:

Last edited:
Yes, a good read, moz is always very serious when speaking about the dolls, never any quips or dual meanings .. His first love presumably
He did say Jerry Nolan was the first woman he ever fell in love with :lbf:

Yes, I can remember him saying so, not sure if it was in autobiography or not...
Speaks volumes really doesn’t it?
Yes.

It was in Autobiography.

could be worse......
Can remember lusting after the Nolan’s early 80s... eeerrrrrr🤮
Are you in the Moz army that has discos and other events?
And if so, did many of these events happen in a pub in Manchester near the train station, can’t remember its name now...
I always wanted to join the Moz army , but with my quiet , shy personality.......

Can remember lusting after the Nolan’s early 80s... eeerrrrrr🤮
Are you in the Moz army that has discos and other events?
And if so, did many of these events happen in a pub in Manchester near the train station, can’t remember its name now...
I always wanted to join the Moz army , but with my quiet , shy personality.......
Where's Linda lusardi when you need her 😌 the moz army event is at the star and garter pub mate.
was cancelled last year supposed to be on this year in May. I have a ticket, but might get put back again,who knows 🤷

Where's Linda lusardi when you need her 😌 the moz army event is at the star and garter pub mate.
was cancelled last year supposed to be on this year in May. I have a ticket, but might get put back again,who knows 🤷
Thanks.... yes, star and garter....
Might see you there ... some year😬

Yes is too much!!!! Pleaseee!!!!!
I've wined and dined ....
None were you??
Home is a question mark ...
Home, is just a word ....
wrap your legs around me....
would you kiss me if I wore a
Lineker shirt😳😳😳
A true English gentleman.....

Presidents come, presidents go..
Two weeks later.....no one remembers the trump name...
Not long left......

Wee Moz mention.

Morrissey was famously president of their UK fan club before forming The Smiths. In 2004, the singer reunited his idols for a show at London's Meltdown Festival, adding an unexpected second act to their career.

Also:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom