Symbolic stuff one person gives a crap about

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
Have you ever read a forum thread and you realized it wasn't a discussion, it was a blog for one person.

I felt kind of sad, because the things posted were like that movie Jim carrey did about numbers where he is manic, but thinks he is truly solving something but sinking deeper. Or this movie whoopie Goldberg did where she talked on the telephone almost the whole movie about all her love, problems, friends, family, sadness, everything, but in the end the camera goes to the phone jack to reveal it was unplugged, no one listening, just her blabbers in insanity, like she wanted so much to be heard, but there was no one listening.

Every thread entry looked like this to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeOevu4zC5o

Have you guys ever read one of these.

Have you ever read a forum thread and you realized it wasn't a discussion, it was a blog for one person.

I felt kind of sad, because the things posted were like that movie Jim carrey did about numbers where he is manic, but thinks he is truly solving something but sinking deeper. Or this movie whoopie Goldberg did where she talked on the telephone almost the whole movie about all her love, problems, friends, family, sadness, everything, but in the end the camera goes to the phone jack to reveal it was unplugged, no one listening, just her blabbers in insanity, like she wanted so much to be heard, but there was no one listening.

Yeah, or have you ever read a thread started by a banned troll on the lam, using a picture of someone pointing a gun as his avatar, because he is butthurt and powerless in real life?

Yeah, or have you ever read a thread started by a banned troll on the lam, using a picture of someone pointing a gun as his avatar, because he is butthurt and powerless in real life?

Who joins a forum and immediately starts psychoanalyzing the forum members and providing commentary and criticism that only a long term member would be capable of doing? I know, a banned troll returning. Lamo is mostly likely Tulip/Pet Troll.

I was suspicious when he started the Steve Croce -Disappeared thread. Now that you think he is a troll as well, I am even more convinced my instincts were correct.

Last edited:

Oh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Why thank you! :)

Yurrrr welcome!

a3655ea0_pinkkitty.jpeg

I put all my weird stuff in one thread so you don't have to read it in the other threads. I don't use a blog because I'm under the impression one can't comment anonymously on a blog whereas in a thread they can comment and not be embarrassed they were associated with me and my crazy thoughts. It's well hidden in the pigsty.

I put all my weird stuff in one thread so you don't have to read it in the other threads. I don't use a blog because I'm under the impression one can't comment anonymously on a blog whereas in a thread they can comment and not be embarrassed they were associated with me and my crazy thoughts. It's well hidden in the pigsty.

You can't comment anonymously in The Pigsty.

Crystal, thanks for explaining. It means something completely different that there is a meaning rather than random. But if I didn't ask how would I know. It did really remind me of those movies, though. Some of the stuff you post is kinda way over top nook and cranny, peel back the layers stuff that unless you are actually going through what you are when you post it is looks like madness or at least just a foreign language.

If you don't pose the question, bog or thread, you never will now the answer. And thanks for actually reading my post, not just trying to start a fight because you may have not liked the question.

Who joins a forum and immediately starts psychoanalyzing the forum members and providing commentary and criticism that only a long term member would be capable of doing?

Apparently, even some long term members aren't capable of doing it...at least not properly. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom