take your shots @ me here(the pigsty edition)

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
firingsquad500.jpg

in an effort to keep other threads in the pigsty free from me responding to all the 'FUs' hurled at me in here :eek:
i will respond to those i choose in this thread :)
and you trolls of Robby could help out by just posting them in here, ok
06.gif

i don't realaly have a problem with you . i do find your syntax lacking occasionally though, yo u hairy cock.

I imagine that you wear Richard Simmons type shorts for your job.

I like how Robby is like the biggest proponent of this belief in trolls (he got me hooked on the idea about a year ago and I took it to a new level in my brain) yet he's the one who posts the most in the troll area. Its like once the trolls are organized and in their place, he's not afraid of them and likes to banter with them. Morrissey said LIFE is a pigsty, that you can't organize them and lock them away, you have to deal with them everywhere, maybe a discipline Robby has to deal with. There's my shot at you.

this is so sad, i was once on a flight to new orleans, and richard simmons was on it* and he was so annoying :mad: so yeah, i am not down with rc, got it? :cool:

*=yes, we were in 1st class, back before 9/11 you could frequently negotiate a cheap upgrade if you always took the same airline and there were seats available in 1st class, at least i could :)

ok, cg, i'll stop posting in here but my date wont be here for at least an hour! :mad:

ps: ur shot was calling me dumb :cool:

Dude, being dumb is an honor in my book. It's Being MUD, earth and water. Besides, I think I called you stupid which is equally cool in a masonic sense. Nevermind.

Dude, being dumb is an honor in my book. It's Being MUD, earth and water. Besides, I think I called you stupid which is equally cool in a masonic sense. Nevermind.
yeah i was raised mason, so cool yeah, but for the record
you said
Robby, would you not have sex with me because I am:

A. Crazy
B. Not Japanese
C. You think I'm a lezbo
D. You're dumb
no biggie i am over it now, i got sake and sushi here while i wait :)

no biggie i am over it now, i got sake and sushi here while i wait :)

It was just an option under the "fear" category. What are you waiting for? Your date?

this is so sad, i was once on a flight to new orleans, and richard simmons was on it* and he was so annoying :mad: so yeah, i am not down with rc, got it? :cool:

*=yes, we were in 1st class, back before 9/11 you could frequently negotiate a cheap upgrade if you always took the same airline and there were seats available in 1st class, at least i could :)
He is not annoying. He is cheerful.

Robby,

I think you're a good guy.
I think what you need to work on is being needy.
You talk about women not liking you. One of the reasons is women cannot stand needy guys. You need to stop looking for attention. It will help you in every aspect of your life.

This is not a shot at you. This is constructive criticism.

Can we merge this with the f***tard thread?

I will only refer to it as the f***tard thread.

Tags
but what else is new? don't screw the pooch leave my dog alone live & let live live and let die my tax $ helps robby cope pain in the ass reelaround vs bad people robbeeeee 4 prez robby <3 robby = attention whore robby = solo goddess robby is a eunuch robby stfu plz
Back
Top Bottom