Tales From The MozTube

*bump*
still waiting.... :(

Maybe he's scared? Kidding. As I said before he must come here from time to time, otherwise he wouldn't have known about the tour. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

no i didn't. we went to topshop and he simply saw sth he didn't want to. let's put it like that: the line at the fitting rooms was too long for me ;)

Now I know that I definitely made the right decision to go on Phill's tour ;)

omg, Maybe :eek:
make it sound like i wanna eat him alive why dont you.. :rolleyes:

I don't, nothing is further from my mind (no offence whatever your name is) i just NEED/WANT to be in contact with him.

you're all sex mad... :(

I don't, nothing is further from my mind (no offence whatever your name is) i just NEED/WANT to be in contact with him.

you're all sex mad... :(

is sex madness a bad thing lottie? :)

i personally don't care if you want to eat him alive. go ahead and have fun :p

is sex madness a bad thing lottie? :)

i personally don't care if you want to eat him alive. go ahead and have fun :p

I am so not answering that on an open forum, :p

so did you get thrown out of topshop then? how many times have i warned you about wearing those skirts in public :rolleyes:

I am so not answering that on an open forum, :p

so did you get thrown out of topshop then? how many times have i warned you about wearing those skirts in public :rolleyes:

it's not that i ran around naked in topshop. i hid in a nice and posh corner and tried on a pair of jeans. nobody saw me except for darren. that leads me to the question why darren was the only one who saw me as there were others around as well. :)

so i take you not answering for a definite yes then? blimey! :p

it's not that i ran around naked in topshop. i hid in a nice and posh corner and tried on a pair of jeans. nobody saw me except for darren. that leads me to the question why darren was the only one who saw me as there were others around as well. :)

theres nowt bad about that, im sure ive done worse!!
why the blimey? is it THAT suprising...

Because I'm an idiot, that's why

Best line of the day from Mike..What's a matter dude, you look like your dog just died..

you're all sex mad...

Sex mad? Me? Muahahaha! By the way, we lived together for a week and you can't even remember my name... :tears: ;)

do you really think so? ;)

Ja :D

Why would Darren be offended by that? Was the sight of you in your undies so horrid?

Why would Darren be offended by that? Was the sight of you in your undies so horrid?

ummm, you are gonna so wish you'd never typed that...
(i fear the worst, hence Darrens trauma)

you are? :eek:
then put it down at once, disgusting peeps...
now go wash your hands and dont do it again, :sick:

Hello- I know this is a late post but I would like to say thanks to Phil for the tour- I had a really good time, despite getting lost! I would put my photos up, but they are poorer versions of what has already been posted, so ill not bother. It was very nice to meet a cool bunch of like-minded people, who have the same passion for the Smiths/Moz as I do! Lottie- I hope you can get in touch with that guy- sorry I was not much help, I wish I could be but my memory fails me. I'm now a fully fledged member of Solo anyway, despite reading it for a number of years! All the best- MrJDean

Back
Top Bottom