Tasting Notes by Mike Joyce, DJ, Smiths legend and dedicated veggie - tasteofmanchester.com

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
7824a5a0e830a9376e7dc002294350dd.jpg

TASTING NOTES BY MIKE JOYCE, DJ, SMITHS LEGEND AND DEDICATED VEGGIE.

Excerpt:

"My favourite place to eat out in Manchester is… Sanskruti. I must admit, I’m one of those people that has slight reservations telling folks how highly I recommend a restaurant for fear of making it more difficult to get a table next time I want to book! But with Sankruti restaurant in Burnage, I really don’t mind as I think it’s an experience that just has to be shared. It’s a veggie/vegan Indian restaurant that I’d say is one of the best in the UK. Plenty of street food, dosas and the like and my favourite, ’Sharing Tandoori Platter’. This is four large pieces of paneer, but with two very different spices shared between them, half and half and served with vegetarian Sikh kebabs on a bed of sizzling onions. I’ve only just eaten my dinner about an our ago and just thinking about it, I’m sorely tempted…"

http://tasteofmanchester.com/news/tasting-notes-by-mike-joyce-dj-smiths-legend-and-dedicated-veggie/

This doesn't really fit anywhere on this site, but I know some will be interested.
Source: Mike's Facebook Acc.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom