Test press values

Unlikely One

Hi,

just been going through some old records and came across a few white label promos (Edit - not tests) that I don't really have any idea of value.

Wondered if anyone able to give estimate on these. Thanks

Sheila Take A Bow 12
I Started Something 12
Hand in Glove RT 130 Sandie Shaw 7
What Difference Does it Make 7 with record co promo sheet
Heaven Knows 7

Last edited:
Give ya fiver the lot

Ah thanks for the offer. but really only trying to get an idea on values. I'm getting closer to popping my clogs these days and know my son and grandson will have no idea about record values and probably shift them to a charity shop if I don't leave some information. Btw looking at your concert list we must have passed each other by many times... Good times.

Ah thanks for the offer. but really only trying to get an idea on values. I'm getting closer to popping my clogs these days and know my son and grandson will have no idea about record values and probably shift them to a charity shop if I don't leave some information. Btw looking at your concert list we must have passed each other by many times... Good times.

notice his concerts are all the last view years and he even types the full venue name. That’s the sign of a virgin, right there.
You in the UK?

notice his concerts are all the last view years and he even types the full venue name. That’s the sign of a virgin, right there.
You in the UK?
Virgin is a bizarre insult on a Moz forum

They have significant value so no don’t let them go to a charity shop

Hi,

just been going through some old records and came across a few test presses that I don't really have any idea of value.

Wondered if anyone able to give estimate on these. Thanks

Sheila Take A Bow 12 test
I Started Something 12 test
Hand in Glove RT 130 Sandie Shaw 7 Test
What Difference Does it Make 7 Test with record co promo sheet
Heaven Knows 7 Test

they’re not tests, they’re promos.
I’m guessing the two smiths 7”s have push-out centres too? = promos. (The tests have solid centres)

Sheila Take A Bow 12 - £25-30
I Started Something 12 £30-35
Hand in Glove RT 130 Sandie Shaw 7 £40ish
What Difference Does it Make 7 with record co promo sheet - £80-100 with press release. A lot less without
Heaven Knows 7 £50 (give or take a tenner)

Thanks for replies and pointing out correct descriptions. Attached photo as described promos with push outs.

Attachments

• IMG_20191026_161822_compress25.jpg
    IMG_20191026_161822_compress25.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom