Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, DAILY MIRROR !" (January 31, 2020)

THANK YOU, DAILY MIRROR !

0_iratly.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/thank-you-daily-mirror

First posted by Anon in a separate thread.
Regards,
FWD.

Not hating him.

Nobody hates Morrissey.

The articles we read online are written by people that have no real interest in music or the people that they write about. They only write articles for money.

I could write a hit piece on anyone for money. So could you. We don't though. Because we aren't c***s.

Emma can expect to get some. Second hole and I'm at the 19th drinking.

He is thanking them because it is very rare for the British press to write anything about M without mentioning his "radical political views".

Of course he thanks them. He always thanks unthinking drones. It's the golden coin on a pavement full of dogshit. Of course he does. Anything to drum up publicity for a concert that selling beyond poorly. Desperate. All about the money. Always was, still is.

Last edited:
Of course he thanks them. He always thanks unthinking drones. It's the golden coin on a pavement full of dogshit. Of course he does. Anything to drum up publicity for a concert that selling beyond poorly. Desperate. All about the money. Always was, still is.
You're the one who is desperate. Any sympathy I may have for whatever campaign you're waging against Morrissey has been destroyed by the boring, repetitive and deceitful way you have waged it.
You have the nerve to tell Thelma Houston that she ignores racism for a paycheck. Not sure if that is mansplaining, whitesplaining, or just sheer ignorance but it shows an extreme lack of self awareness.
You, with your privilege, are going to tell a black woman from America about racism?

You're a joke.

Everything is "all about the money".

Every single thing.

You wake up in a bed you've paid for in a flat/house that you go to work to pay for in a car you pay for that needs fuel you pay for that's as hungry as your stomach you fill with food you pay for that you crap out of your arse that you wipe with toilet roll that you pay for with the money you get from the job you do every f***ing day just to keep doing all of that again and again until you die and get buried in the coffin that you've paid for with the money from the job you did just before you died

Or

You're the one who is desperate. Any sympathy I may have for whatever campaign you're waging against Morrissey has been destroyed by the boring, repetitive and deceitful way you have waged it.
You have the nerve to tell Thelma Houston that she ignores racism for a paycheck. Not sure if that is mansplaining, whitesplaining, or just sheer ignorance but it shows an extreme lack of self awareness.
You, with your privilege, are going to tell a black woman from America about racism?

You're a joke.
Well put over, but just ignore the twat best way as he just spews crap

It’s 4.44 am....I hate morrissey, but the first thing I must do is log on to a Morrissey website and post a reply to a story.....AuntieSkinny you really do need help. Go and get it for the sake of your health

Emma Jones is one of the few journalists who actually reports the factual news these days. Sadly being a journalist has become the exception to the rule. We need more journalists like Emma Jones.

Emma Jones is an unthinking drone because she might have views that differ from yours? My lord, you truly are elitist, judgmental and with clear fascist tendencies. Disgusting.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom