"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
if long time solo people die, mostly it get mention from more, Is this is a bad joke, or true, damnit

I don’t know if I’d consider a 2016 join date enough to be called a long time member.

I don’t know if I’d consider a 2016 join date enough to be called a long time member.

not really, but I come here since the Oye Esteban tour, David had updated systems 2 or 3 times, so he could had another name...not that I know , but the join dates are not all OK....wish I knew what exactly happpened with sir Quado, sed him a pm but no reaction,... thanks FWD, ejoy the weeked, and all solo'ers

Interesting post on Morrisseys facebook site - The band must have been given a lots of tickets as there seems to loads available for every night of these instantly sold out shows?

Morrissey just released some of the band’s personal holds for our sold out Broadway run, get them while they last: smarturl.it/MorrisseyNYC

Interesting post on Morrisseys facebook site - The band must have been given a lots of tickets as there seems to loads available for every night of these instantly sold out shows?

Morrissey just released some of the band’s personal holds for our sold out Broadway run, get them while they last: smarturl.it/MorrisseyNYC

That's pretty desperate. He's a has been. And it's all his own fault.

Good to see that the arseholes who are trying to sell tickets $920 are going to be f***ed when seats next to them are are available for $399 from official outlets.

umm... there do seem to be an awful lot of seats available. i have an extra one for opening night. Orchestra, row L on the right. not a single bite on stub hub.

Really? I just checked here and there are only about 30 or so (all nights) left
They are resellers, on ticketmaster on the tour link on this site, there are loads of tickets available for each night, both official and resales.the Link below is for the first night and there are literally loads unsold, zoom in on the map. That said i hope the re sellers lose loads of money.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/morrissey/event/0300563CE56E5054?dma_id=324&irgwc=1&clickid=UaXxlf3P0xyJTTT0GqR-LRvzUklw:eXfyQkqwQ0&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_261692&impradid=261692&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeedbuyat261692&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_261692&utm_source=261692-David Tseng&impradname=David Tseng&utm_medium=affiliate

so, is M going to be playing to half-empty front rows? or will this be an opportunity for orchestra people to rush down to the front? will a broadway theatre even allow stage invasions?

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom