The 2019 tour is about to restart - should Steve P Morrissey wear his 'For Britain' pin yet again?

Do you think (Steve) Morrissey should wear his For Britain badge again on new leg of the 2019 tour?

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Few gestures have antagonised the critics, and frightened off as many fans, in his career as his visible support (a lapel badge) for right-wing political party, For Britain, on the last tour and TV shows.
But do you think he should continue to wear it on the next leg?

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Love is the law, love under will.

Few gestures have antagonised the critics, and frightened off as many fans, in his career as his visible support (a lapel badge) for right-wing political party, For Britain, on the last tour and TV shows.
But do you think he should continue to wear it on the next leg?

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Love is the law, love under will.

Don't worry darling. When this is all over, you and I will restart the new hermetic order of the golden dawn. It'll be a sanctuary for multiracial misfits, magicians and metaphysicians. We wont eat animals OR practice group coitus. But we WILL do sheet masks and tweet. That will really give the press something to write about.

Last edited:

Sans coitus ? :(

Don't worry darling. When this is all over, you and I will restart the new hermetic order of the golden dawn. It'll be a sanctuary for multiracial magicians and metaphysicians. We wont eat animals OR practice group coitus. But we WILL do sheet masks and tweet. That will really give the press something to write about.

Why would he do that? Isn't he having enough trouble selling tickets as it is?

if your over 18 and its not breaking the law you can do whatever you want.

Reckon if he wants to keep the mporium uk profit margin at 100%, he will. Reckon I am sure Pete will tell him to. Keep buying from the mporium uk foreigners thinking that The California Son really cares about bricksit and for brittin when he has no idea what it is and doesn't want to know what it is. Pete just has to tell him what to say. Reckon you lots c*** tit whackers are pathetic. Chipper curry inn n nn nnn nnnnnn n nnn nn it.

If it upsets the usual suspects, definitely

Free speech

I don't think you understand, in the US, the right are in power.

I don't think so. You are correct that McCarthyism was historically employed by the right in the 1950's. Currently, the authoritarian left are in power. Even Trump, for his small part, would be a business Democrat from the 1990's.

The Overton window was pushed further left as well as people's blind adherence to a leftist controlled corporate media and tech narrative.

Trump winning the election after two-term lame duck Obummer and being a better choice than murderous, career politician (in the worst sense) Clinton doesn't make the US a place of right-wing power.

Maybe if Trump were further right (I think he's a centrist) and had a fair amount of the institutions behind him, or at least reporting accurately. And if people were allowed to openly, freely, and safely be supporters, rather than closet voters.

We've been in a four year temper tantrum of "win at all costs" devolution of the society combined with a cancel culture where people are outed, ostracized, physically attacked, deplatformed, and fired -- for being a Trump supporter.

Whoever thinks that's the US in a state of right wing power watches too much CNN, et al, or are from the stunning and brave mono-thought culture.

Even the disgusting Neocon war criminals disavowed Trump. Bush. A president so awful, we got Obama as result.

Sadly, yes, now some of the neocon’s chosen warmongers are back on the team. I wouldn’t characterize John Bolton being the National Security Adviser an equivalent to the US being in right-wing power.

I’m more interested in this narrative where the international corporations are the gatekeepers. The globalist technocracy that LARPs as an embodiment of classical liberalism when convenient, but in reality, is authoritarian to the core.

You Brits have lost your minds and if it wasnt for Boris Johnson you would lose your wallets. Thanks to Boris and your Queen you get to keep 39 Billion pounds due to no deal Brexit. Uneducated twats you all are.
Morrissey wears a pin and you lose your f ing minds.

I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't perform in front of a swastika dressed in a nazi uniform he got from those related to Lemmy.

Intro will be a long speech by Hitler and only nazi skinheads will be allowed into the venues. He'll show his new 88 tattoo on his chest.

Back
Top Bottom