~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

Cute Persian Kittens Drinking Milk! :o

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! they are just so cute! i remember having to feed my cat off a fork when I first had her: she was weened, but not too clever.

Last edited by a moderator:
128557801209986536.jpg

so, sophie got fleas. its funny, seinfeld had fleas on last night's episode.

but she was really, really good in the tub.
210696506885.jpg

210696297605.jpg

210696386053.jpg

210696359813.jpg

210696489221.jpg

210696319237.jpg

BRAAAAAINS!!!
210696333829.jpg

Last edited:
For flea prevention, I would recommend Revolution for cats. It takes care of fleas, ear mites, intestinal parasites and heartworms.

Feline heartworm disease can't be treated the way canine heartworm disease can be.

Capstar is good for killing live fleas and it works quickly. However, it won't kill the eggs, so unless you use something with the Capstar, you'll have fleas again once the eggs hatch.

And for the love of Pete, don't use anything put out by Hartz.

Okay. I'm done now. :D

For flea prevention, I would recommend Revolution for cats. It takes care of fleas, ear mites, intestinal parasites and heartworms.

Feline heartworm disease can't be treated the way canine heartworm disease can be.

Capstar is good for killing live fleas and it works quickly. However, it won't kill the eggs, so unless you use something with the Capstar, you'll have fleas again once the eggs hatch.

And for the love of Pete, don't use anything put out by Hartz.

Okay. I'm done now. :D

we used a zodiac brand, recommended by a feline friendly, feline saving and sheltering friend and capstar has been ordered and is on its way.

Shadow's Afternoon In The Sun

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

Lulu isn't well today. I couldn't get her normal biscuits, so I bought her something similar, and then I got her some Iams pouches because they were on ofer. She was fine for the first 2 days, however, when I got home earlier, it seemed lulu had managed to throw up everything she'd had for her tea straight away, all over the flat. She seems ok now, she's on small portions of dry food and no pouches today, but she is a bit :( poor lulu!

Lulu isn't well today. I couldn't get her normal biscuits, so I bought her something similar, and then I got her some Iams pouches because they were on ofer. She was fine for the first 2 days, however, when I got home earlier, it seemed lulu had managed to throw up everything she'd had for her tea straight away, all over the flat. She seems ok now, she's on small portions of dry food and no pouches today, but she is a bit :( poor lulu!

Poor hattie and Lulu.

Hope Lulu will get well soon.

Poor hattie and Lulu.

Hope Lulu will get well soon.
thanks kewpie! It was not what I wanted to see this afternoon when I got home, hungover :sick: she seems ok now, hungry, but I'm trying to ignore the whining because I really don't want her to be sick again. She lay on me and slept for most of this afternoon, which she hardly ever does unless she's not well (or I look a bit :(! )

my gf bought soapy an elephant head:
1211832301.jpg

and that was the most calm shot of her in it i could manage.

Last edited:
Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom