~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

soapie's mom is in jacksonville on business. we sent this to her last night:
1212510499.jpg

awww and Morrissey gets in on the action as well, I see you are still rocking that scar! Ouchies

My little one put her bracelets on Sammy's ears the other day and a bow on his head.
His look sez it all... dressed-up boy cat iz not amuzed :p

sammy.jpg

i wanna etch her on my polos!
1212552225.jpg

1212552222.jpg

and oh man, i took her to my neighbor's house last night to see how her 5 year old "tricky kitty" would react to another cat since its been a while.

well, tricky kitty didn't like it too much. he hissed and hissed (from across the room) and as i was taking sophie back to my place, he attacked my neighbor. he smacked her on her cheek with his paw and scratched her. so sad, one of my neighbor's kids really wants another kitty.

this was later in the night, so much attitude:
1212552206.jpg

1212552217.jpg

1212552209.jpg

he's mellow here, but he looked like a killer black panther hissing at me and sophie.

Last edited:
My little one put her bracelets on Sammy's ears the other day and a bow on his head.
His look sez it all... dressed-up boy cat iz not amuzed :p

sammy.jpg

He looks like he's being a good sport!:D

And kudos for you and anyone else adopting a black shelter cat as they are the ones most passed over:(

Suzie caught in the middle of a yawn:
tongueout.jpg

Last edited:
He looks like he's being a good sport!:D

And kudos for you and anyone else adopting a black shelter cat as they are the ones most passed over:(

Suzie caught in the middle of a yawn:
tongueout.jpg

Awww, your Suzie is so cute! My cat has black spots on the roof of his mouth. Is that normal for black cats?

Yes, Sammy is a good sport. He's had his moments of not liking the girls -he's past that now- and does tolerate a lot. He's a good boy. I did get him from the Anti-Cruelty... I had gone in with a co-worker to look at cats, but none of those I held really 'did it for me' and I was going to come back and one of the staff asked if I had seen the black cat, "Tex", yet. I said "hmm, okay, I never thought about a black cat"... and she took him out, put him on my lap and he stretched and meowed and rubbed against me like we had been together forever. Passersby asked if it WAS my cat and my co-worker was like, "that is unusual, you should get him". And so it was. Best decision ever -he is my furry soulmate. =o)

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom