~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

we've got a new kitty named emma...
IMAG0087.jpg

sophie is currently freaking out in the other room.

It will only take a dream of a thousand cats of a world in which all cats are queens and kings of creation.

I know, well I have 3 cats and to be honest I got the feeling that I'm living with them and not the other way around. It's their house, really. I'm only here to serve them.

I know, well I have 3 cats and to be honest I got the feeling that I'm living with them and not the other way around. It's their house, really. I'm only here to serve them.

I meant it literally ;)

Having 3 cats must be better than having 2. I tried that, but the cats of the house strongly objected.

this is the story of how emma came to be my new kitty:

a co-worker was walking out of a walmart when she saw this box:
note.jpg

with all of these kitties inside:
kitties.jpg

emma was the one with the eye problem:
emma.jpg

i took her to the vet this morning and got some meds for her eyes and she got her first shot.

emma is a little bitty kitty, only weighing 17 ounces.
IMAG0045.jpg

sophie, as mentioned last night, is still freaking out and is no longer using any part of the floor to get around.
she is making sure she stays higher than emma at all times.
and emma is totally un-phased.
it's sophie who doesn't know that she, herself, is a cat.

this is the story of how emma came to be my new kitty:

a co-worker was walking out of a walmart when she saw this box:
note.jpg

with all of these kitties inside:
kitties.jpg

emma was the one with the eye problem:
emma.jpg

i took her to the vet this morning and got some meds for her eyes and she got her first shot.

emma is a little bitty kitty, only weighing 17 ounces.
IMAG0045.jpg

sophie, as mentioned last night, is still freaking out and is no longer using any part of the floor to get around.
she is making sure she stays higher than emma at all times.
and emma is totally un-phased.
it's sophie who doesn't know that she, herself, is a cat.

Do people not realize that they should take unwanted animals to a local shelter to drop them off and not leave them defenseless in a box some place? GRRRR!!

Thankfully Emma now has a good home with you. I love Emma's little spotted belly. My Snickerdoodle is a tiger with a spotted belly like that. I hope Sophie warms up to her soon. It can take a couple days for them to get over their irritation to the change.

here are some of emma sleeping...

in the KFC bowl:
IMAG0091.jpg

here is sophie's old bed:
IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

and sophie giving me the evil eye:
IMAG0103.jpg

DSC09049.jpg

This is Zambezi. I took this photo a few weeks ago, as it was her seventh birthday. I love her.

Do people not realize that they should take unwanted animals to a local shelter to drop them off and not leave them defenseless in a box some place? GRRRR!!

This. I couldn't agree more. I despise most humans.

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom