The best sounding smiths bootlegs?

One of the best in my opinion is THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS (Live in Los Angeles 26-08-86). Happy to upload it as 320kbps mp3 if you like?

:)

18/03/85 Oxford (the digital broadcast version) is one of the best sounding bootlegs available. It can be found on smithstorrents.

Last edited:
Apollo Theatre, Oxford 18/03/85 is up there with the best.
Excellent set list and sound quality.

Several versions of this recording are available.
Make sure you get hold the most recent digital broadcast recording (available at smithtorrents).
You will not be disappointed.:thumb:

Apollo Theatre, Oxford 18/03/85 is up there with the best.
Excellent set list and sound quality.

Several versions of this recording are available.
Make sure you get hold the most recent digital broadcast recording (available at smithtorrents).
You will not be disappointed.:thumb:

Anyone have this as an download not from a torrent?

No disrespect Drifter but is your download the digital rebroadcast?

having my new blog is going to be fun,,,anyway i diegress
hay i kiss my shades, i downloaded the show from the blog and was able to upload a random song i like so you can hear the quality instantly. its the top song on the top of my page that joke isnt funny anymore. i like the quality but i can only go by what i have. click here to hear http://mozzbozz.tumblr.com/

having my new blog is going to be fun,,,anyway i diegress
hay i kiss my shades, i downloaded the show from the blog and was able to upload a random song i like so you can hear the quality instantly. its the top song on the top of my page that joke isnt funny anymore. i like the quality but i can only go by what i have. click here to hear http://mozzbozz.tumblr.com/
Drifter, you rock.....this sounds freaking ace.....downloading now. Thank you!

Drifter, this has awesome sound but it turns out its not the complete show :-(

Sadly it appears to be missing 3 songs:
I Want The One I Can't Have
Rusholme Ruffians
////Handsome Devil

Drifter, this has awesome sound but it turns out its not the complete show :-(

Sadly it appears to be missing 3 songs:
I Want The One I Can't Have
Rusholme Ruffians
////Handsome Devil

These 3 tracks have never been broadcast to date, so they are not available in digital quality.
They are only available as an audience recording if you 'have to' have them... :)

Cheers,

I.R.

Back
Top Bottom