The Best Team In Baseball

Chico

found found found
w7huu.jpg

For now.

The problem is that all of this is an effort to get into the post season. That is when you guys are going to need Manny on all cylanders for a couple of short round elmination rounds.

Best team in America and Toronto:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I am guessing that your constant attacking of baseball may stem from a possible inability to compete in a game if your life depended on it. Either that or you actually could compete but were never good enough to make it to the big leagues over here leaving you to watch a bunch of guys run around for an hour or two trying to kick a ball in a net.

I am guessing that your constant attacking of baseball may stem from a possible inability to compete in a game if your life depended on it. Either that or you actually could compete but were never good enough to make it to the big leagues over here leaving you to watch a bunch of guys run around for an hour or two trying to kick a ball in a net.

My constant attacking of baseball stems from the fact I know as soon I post such an attack, it sets off some kind of alarm system within your computer and you immediately respond as above. It's called winding you up. And I love it:lbf:

rounders with a fancy name

and fancy gloves:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
My constant attacking of baseball stems from the fact I know as soon I post such an attack, it sets of some kind of alarm system within your computer and you immediately respond as above. It's called winding you up. And I love it:lbf:

and fancy gloves:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

i have a bat, but no ball:rolleyes:

I can do that in the pub without paying however much it is to get in:straightface:

Jukebox Jury

you could also sit at home drinking boxes of wine in your underwear. that sounds pretty good actually...

but baseball games can be fun to watch. i would never pay the ridiculous prices to go somewhere like yankee stadium, but when i lived in montreal you could get a ticket for about $5, enjoy the game, get ridiculously drunk and then go to the pub afterwards.

chicago_cubs_logo.png

:ha-no: :D

Big game Sunday over the Reds. 14 innings tho :squiffy: hey, whatever it takes. ;)

baseball games can be a lot of fun to watch. hours and hours of drinking with good friends.

Exactly :D
I don't like watching baseball on TV :sleeping: but the ballpark is an experience. Wrigley Field is the world's largest beer garden :guitar:

Tags
baseball=joke roidsoxs we love it we love l.a.
Back
Top Bottom