The Celebrity Cooks frink thread!

I was reading a conversation on off topics....so, i thought i would start this!

Nigella Lawson

asset_398_hl.jpg

Nigella-Lawson-big.jpg

nigella200.jpg

Gordon_Ramsey
Gordon_Ramsey.gif

gordon2.jpg

Jamie Oliver
JamieOliver.jpg

asset_285_hl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe...I know where Nigella lives.

If you want to know the address pay me now! :D

suppose someone has to like him...
jamieoliver12.17.05.JPG
*hits the floor with a thud* mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i remember 1 year I got best friend Jamie calender for Christmas. She didn't like the pics of him with Jules, so she found one that didn't have her in, ripped off the month when it was over, and used a picture just with Jamie in it until she came to another one of him alone looking brooding! :D

I just can't get into Nigella; she looks too much like my coworker's wife.

All of these "cooks" pale in comparison to the Iron Chefs. Here's Morimoto:
ironchefinternal_r4_c4.gif

And here's Morimoto holding our daughter. She was only 2 months old, and his Philadelphia restaurant had been open for only a few weeks.
morimoto.jpeg

He's all smiles, but he was shocked when he emerged from his secret door in the restaurant's basement and found Mrs. NRitH breastfeeding our babe right there in the hallway outside the restrooms. It wasn't exactly a kid-friendly restaurant, shockingly.

*hits the floor with a thud* mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i remember 1 year I got best friend Jamie calender for Christmas. She didn't like the pics of him with Jules, so she found one that didn't have her in, ripped off the month when it was over, and used a picture just with Jamie in it until she came to another one of him alone looking brooding! :D

James Martin, mmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Graham Elliot Bowles, Top Chef at Avenues at The Peninsula Hotel.
Not necessarily frinky, but he loves Morrissey.
Cooks great and loves Morrissey, what else do you need :)
test-19.jpg

Chicago Chef Grant Achatz
test-20.jpg

So has my dad! I've been trying to find a piccy of Khalid Aziz in chef mode. He was a Look North reporter in the 80's who branched out into cookery. Very handsome and respectable-looking. All the grans adored him.

Back
Top Bottom