The Cure live 2008 U.S.

Does anyone know where I can get a bootleg of one of the U.S. shows from this year?

I have torrents from 3 of those shows May 10, May 12, May 15, but none of them have started downloading. Those little buggers with coal lumped up their ass must be hoarding them like Gollum to prevent their precious FLAC from being converted into MP3. I hope they rot in hell for their anal-retentiveness.

Thanks for the links. I wish the Boston show could be downloaded. It seems that you can only stream the tracks.

I have torrents from 3 of those shows May 10, May 12, May 15, but none of them have started downloading. Those little buggers with coal lumped up their ass must be hoarding them like Gollum to prevent their precious FLAC from being converted into MP3. I hope they rot in hell for their anal-retentiveness.

Jesus, maybe SNS should get laid or something...lots of pent-up anger over friggin' bootlegs.

The following shows have been torrented on various sites, other than the ones mentioned above:

2008-05-09 - Washington DC (excellent quality)
2008-05-17 - Chicago, IL
2008-05-21 - Red Rocks Morrison, CO
2008-05-31 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles (2 sources)

Those are the only ones I downloaded. Give it time, more will show up eventually.

Jesus, maybe SNS should get laid or something...lots of pent-up anger over friggin' bootlegs.

The following shows have been torrented on various sites, other than the ones mentioned above:

2008-05-17 - Chicago, IL
2008-05-21 - Red Rocks Morrison, CO
2008-05-31 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles (2 sources)

Those are the only ones I downloaded. Give it time, more will show up eventually.

Anger? No, just annoyed. Yeah, I've seen Hollywood and Red Rocks but again they're not downloading for me. I had no trouble downloading torrents from last year or the European shows this year. So, I really don't know what the problem is.

Even you have to realize that torrents can be seeded only when the seeders' computers are on and torrent software running. I'm currently seeding about 20 items, but I rarely run my torrent software, so nobody can get them from me. I'm not hoarding them.

You have no idea. :D

Oh, thank jebus--I was going to tape that show, but my plans fell through at the last minute and I couldn't go. I don't suppose you could PM me the .torrent file?

Even you have to realize that torrents can be seeded only when the seeders' computers are on and torrent software running. I'm currently seeding about 20 items, but I rarely run my torrent software, so nobody can get them from me. I'm not hoarding them.

Well yeah. It's not like I expect it to start downloading the second I add the torent. But when 10 days have gone by and nothing's happened, I start to wonder what's going on. I tend to believe there's a big conspiracy, since there's to many other more practical explanations to think about.

What is easier to believe. That I come across like such an asshole, that my name and IP number are well-known amongst the seeders that they block me or that they're all just not seeding it at the time?

Oh, thank jebus--I was going to tape that show, but my plans fell through at the last minute and I couldn't go. I don't suppose you could PM me the .torrent file?

I haven't seen that one, could someone throw it my way?

Back
Top Bottom