25282MV~Jean-Grey-Kissing-Wolverine-Posters.jpg

my fave comics character is Logan but

cant wait!!!!

so much time ahead!!!!

someone leak it!!!

for the clueless that live on mars the teaser

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WaIR9dAZRR0

Last edited:
omg i cant wait for it either. but when i saw your name of a thread i first thought of david hasselhoff and Knight Rider!

omg i cant wait for it either. but when i saw your name of a thread i first thought of david hasselhoff and Knight Rider!

Is anyone seriously going to watch the "NEW" Knight Rider without him??

stop joking ! are you serious? Theres new KR coming out? ew no i cant watch it w/o the Hoff

Apparently, Hasslehoff has committed to doing the Pilot film, in which he would be taking over the "Devon" role, as the Foundation Suit guy..while a younger actor will be the "field agent". Read about it some time ago, he hasn't committed to the series if they pick it up....I got this from Wikipedia....

Knight Rider is an upcoming television movie that will serve as a backdoor pilot for a potential new Knight Rider series

Production

On September 26, 2007, NBC announced that it is creating a two-hour backdoor pilot to air later this season.[1] In the new version, Justin Bruening will star as the estranged son of Michael Knight, Mike Traceur.[2] Deanna Russo will play Traceur's one-time girlfriend and love interest, Sarah Graiman.[2] David Hasselhoff will also return as Michael Knight in a cameo.[2] KITT will be portrayed as a black 550 hp Ford Shelby GT500KR Mustang.[3]

Supervising producer Dave Andron is writing the pilot script under executive producers Doug Liman and Dave Bartis to executive produce.[4] The success of the 2007 film Transformers inspired NBC Entertainment President Ben Silverman to revive Knight Rider.[1]

NBC announced on December 13, 2007 that the new 2-hour pilot will air on February 17, 2008. Two new cast members were also announced; Will Arnett as the voice for the new KITT Mustang, and Sydney Tamiia Poitier, daughter of Sidney Poitier, as FBI agent Carrie Ruvai. Less than two weeks before the telefilm aired, Arnett was replaced as the voice of KITT at the request of General Motors, for whose GMC Trucks division Arnett provides TV commercial voiceover. Actor Val Kilmer took on the role.[5]

[edit] Cast

* Justin Bruening as Mike Tracer
* Deanna Russo as Sarah Graiman
* Bruce Davison as Charles Graiman
* Sydney Tamiia Poitier as FBI Agent Carrie Ruvai
* Val Kilmer as the Voice of KITT
* David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight

[edit] Knight Industries Three Thousand
New KITT
New KITT

The Knight Industries 3000 will be an upgrade to The Knight Industries 2000.[6] KITT will be voiced by Val Kilmer. KITT is going to be a 2008 Ford Mustang GT500KR[6] and will have similar features as compared to the original KITT including the ability to morph into a "battle mode", a new effect achieved primarily with CGI animation.

The new KITT boasts the following features among others:[6]

* 550 horsepower solar hybrid engine
* Sports-tuned suspension
* Xenon headlamps with infrared night-vision
* Metallic paint with nanotech enhanced camouflage
* Military satellite access
* FBI database access
* Self-regeneration and damage repair
* High-speed Internet
* Artificial Intelligence
* Voice-activated GPS system

Apparently, Hasselhoff

Cool... I drive a 2001 Mustang. I want a newer version but my car still kicks ass. When the car dies... I am getting another one. If I am married and have kids... I am still getting another Mustang. I love the car.

Add the geek factor that it is a Knight Rider car?!?!?!?!?

Im sold.

Cool... I drive a 2001 Mustang. I want a newer version but my car still kicks ass. When the car dies... I am getting another one. If I am married and have kids... I am still getting another Mustang. I love the car.

Add the geek factor that it is a Knight Rider car?!?!?!?!?

Im sold.

you are so delectably white trash, with your mustang! :p:D
why are you talking bout

picHasselHoff-747711.jpg

when you should be talking bout

dark-knight-joker.jpg

what a cute wrinkly thing! the dog that is.
i wonder if heath didnt die if theyd be pushing his character as much. he did a great job from what ive seen in trailers. very intense.

batman5ef.jpg

oh god, i just saw the NBC trailer. A mustang is not a KITT. it needs to be a sleek model of a car. a corvette or even the dodge charger would be a better pick, no offense buzzy, but they look way cooler.
mustangs are too short for the role!

oh god, i just saw the NBC trailer. A mustang is not a KITT. it needs to be a sleek model of a car. a corvette or even the dodge charger would be a better pick, no offense buzzy, but they look way cooler.
mustangs are too short for the role!

Not if they used the current Charger as it has four doors... perhaps if they used the concept coupe.

Back
Top Bottom