The Dears

That album's pretty good, if a little histrionic. Saw them live last year and they were fairly good too. I think they probably need to focus more. It's a little all over the place. Pare down the song times and stick to what you know.

sorry about that...
the password is--> victory

can someone please upload the first dears album 'no cities left'?

many thanks!
issy

Got the Gang of Losers album a few days ago and i really like it. I cant stop listening to Lost in the Plot from No Cities Left aswell. I think they might just beat the Arcade Fire as Canadas best band.

Got the Gang of Losers album a few days ago and i really like it. I cant stop listening to Lost in the Plot from No Cities Left aswell. I think they might just beat the Arcade Fire as Canadas best band.

Dears are a great band but wouldn't say they are as good as Arcade Fire but thats only my opinion. Gang of Losers is a good album but not as good as No More Cities. The only downside with Dears is that their albums tend to lose focus. However, Lost in The Plot could be the best Morrissey song not to be sung by Morrissey!

Dears are a great band but wouldn't say they are as good as Arcade Fire but thats only my opinion. Gang of Losers is a good album but not as good as No More Cities. The only downside with Dears is that their albums tend to lose focus. However, Lost in The Plot could be the best Morrissey song not to be sung by Morrissey!

Lost in the Plot is maybe my favorite song by them. At first, I didn't like The Death of All the Romance, but now I love that song.

I do like them better than Arcade Fire...Neon Bible just hasn't caught me yet...I still like their first EP and Funeral so much better..and their song Cold Wind Blows, amazing. Was
from Six Feet Under. I dearly miss that show....

Does anyone use limewire here?

Back
Top Bottom