The Drivel Thread

I dreamt I was fooling around with Russell erotically, and there was another woman around, and I was in the kitchen at one point trying to make coffee but something went wrong and water poured out of the machine onto the floor. I don't know why I have such dreams. I don't fancy Russell anymore in my waking moments, and he isn't even my sexual desire in dreaming time. In the dream, we'd just broken up, and he was flirting with me wildly, brushing up against me in a very seductive way deliberately when walking past me to the other woman, for instance and next thing I knew, we were alone in his bedroom and it was on for heavy petting.

I like sleeping very much. It's like being on morphine so I don't mind having dreamt of being erotic with someone I currently loathe in wakefulness, but it doesn't make me want him in reality. I didn't even really want him in the dream. Rather, I was just going along with his cues, for having nothing pressing to do, in the dream. In reality, I'd rather wash my hair than be affectionate with him.

So I slept finally, deeply, which is satisfying. Under my new plush blanket, and dreamt vividly. And the new knives are good, as I get used to them. I guess it's about 13° outside, judging by the way I feel. I hear a few sirens. The Great Reset is closing in. The "health authorities" directing the charade. I want some bitter coffee now.

You can tell it here if you're inclined to.
Well since you asked 😁
And this is no made up,

I dreamt that I was on horseback and in a race with a friend and he was ahead of me, ( my friend died about six years ago, had a heart attack in his work van crashed and died)
I was trying to catch my friend but he won the race, then I started to bite into his bareback and made a big hole, there was blood everywhere.
We were then at the stables getting off the horses and discussing the race..
Then Vegan Cro made an appearance as a stable boy, he was all hunched up like a monster, and he had thick blonde wild hair.
I gazed in horror at his appearance.

I then asked if he he would like to come out for a drink with the rest of us, he simply said “NO, Work”
Then I said oh come for one, he paused, slightly twisted his head to look at me.
He was just about to say yes, then his mother made an appearance.

She was stunning in looks, long brown flowing hair with beautiful eyes and quite youthful.

She was carrying as what I can only describe as what an usherette from the flicks would have had around her neck from years ago...
On display was an assortment of biscuits.
She said to me 50.
I said I’m not buying them biscuits for £50.
The vegan then shouted, “No, 50p”
And he was still all hunched up looking like the hunchback of notradame .....

Are you sure that was vegan cro and not the l to the h?

😐

you know what it is to have a brokedown old fiesta, trade it in,
rev up the engine and KABOOM the muffler drops on the street😶
that was day 1. the new fiesta likely 10 yrs older than the old jalopy🚊
who knows what other of the parts have come off🚙
headlight for sure went POOF first he pulled the switch🚥
can only drive in the daylight what a shanda🆖 :hammer:

😐

you know what it is to have a brokedown old fiesta, trade it in,
rev up the engine and KABOOM the muffler drops on the street😶
that was day 1. the new fiesta likely 10 yrs older than the old jalopy🚊
who knows what other of the parts have come off🚙
headlight for sure went POOF first he pulled the switch🚥
can only drive in the daylight what a shanda🆖 :hammer:
Yes Cro the new car is a katastrafy...
It’s all held together with string and duct tape.....
Any advice would be welcome 👨‍🎓

I couldn’t make it up a steep hill yesterday, so I had to ditch 6 crates of Coors in the gutter🤷🏻‍♂️

🤠
the 'new' caboose with the 'newest' and most up to date gadgets in the market (junk yard)o_O
:hammer:

ksat44qywfd51.jpg

I dreamt Rick Astley and I went for a walk, and when we got to my place, he looked at me in a "Kiss me." way. I obliged. As I moved in, he opened his mouth to receive. I took in his lower lip, and he pulled out of the kiss. I immediately thought "Oh no. What have I done? I want to be with Morrissey, but I've just kissed Rick. As usual, I come off as a slut." I then got on social media with him to try to explain my intentions behind kissing him, but I couldn't figure out how to navigate the app.

Replaced the video with one that doesn't zoom in on my old face. If anyone wants to see the close up video, it's in my YouTube channel.

My adoptive father died when I was 8, but his spirit lives on in me, and I'm going to make him proud.

From today's morning pages.

I finally have sanctuary. This is why, I am finally able to follow Morrissey truly. I was inundated with abusive people always being attracted into my life, and then I would be so busy licking my wounds and being afraid, I'd have nothing left to give, to Morrissey. If he'd put his arms around me now, I'm sure we'd both get pleasure out of, for instance sleeping, as in snoozing, together.

Sex is out of the question now but we can hold each other and sleep and wake and sleep and wake to each other. It would be fine. I'm sure. So take care of myself, I will, and be ready for finally feeling real arms around me, because, give me three months of this, and I'll have painted up a storm he cannot resist. And maybe poems too, with recitations.

He will come for me, if life permits, maybe. He will, if he must, and must, he will. And it doesn't matter if it's out in the open or kept secret. Whatever is practical and wise. I'm in it for the arm action. I want to see him, in my bed. I want to feel him, in my bed. I want to wake with him, in my bed. I will have my way, just you wait. Despite my wrinkles, and now scrawny butt, my bent back.

I'm ready to join the man who will forgive me, for having been wrong about him, just as he has been wrong about me. We will get together, if it's at all possible. I know it, because we're both romantic like that, if only we both, treat ourselves kindly, wisely, lovingly, even though that means some work, ah, work, and love, are four letter words but they can go hand in hand, very well, in fact. So get off your pedestal and get dirty, me. For he awaits your smoke signals. He does, whether he knows it or not.

Dneuer took some great pictures of him and I appreciate this, and may, I will, paint another of his photos, pronto, and will get better and better at it as I work my way to real arms around me. Waking up angelically. Even if only for one day, and then he goes to his new, much younger love, I won't mind. I just want to see the man happy. I breathe easy now, and feel optimistic, despite the scamdemic seeming to be closing in on my freedom. Well it is.

So, I'm feeling a little precariousness in my neck bones and cartilage. The structure is warped. But give me three months, and I'll show myself, wondrousness, brilliance, love, in mature form, but youthful, even nubile, in spirit, and in artistic expression, that he can't miss. "Like a needle in your eye!" it will be, and he will want my paintings on his walls, and the walls of those he loves and sees.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom