Morrissey Central "The End" (August 14, 2020)

nice to see the flowers on the gates,well done to the ones who took the time out of their day to show their respects.hail hail.

Can someone tell me why we love Morrissey so much??????
I would like to give him an endless hug right now!!!!!.
Poor i hope they know how to contain it.
He must be very beaten .
But..why do we love Morrissey so much??❤❤😔

Yes, titling the post with “The End”
doesn’t seem like an acceptance of loss. It’s not clear (to me) what he actually means.

Well especially since it was posted on YouTube 5 days before she died which is all together very odd but I’ll restrain on the cynicism. Maybe he didn’t really believe she was going to make it after all

I hope Morrissey spends an extended period of time with his family (e.g. his sister and Sam) after the funeral. They need each other right now.

I don't like the idea of Morrissey going back to wherever he lives right now, possibly alone (if he lives alone, none of us know, do we?), alone with his thoughts all day.

Losing a parent is one of the most traumatic and horrendous things any of us will ever experience, and it is even worse when you lose a parent you were particularly close to like Morrissey was with his mother. A bereavement like that shatters you. Life just isn't the same again. You lose someone and something that can never be replaced and can never be put right.

I understand Boz lost his own mother, was it last year? He is one of Morrissey oldest friends, as well as being a bandmate. Hopefully he can offer some words of comfort, having gone through something similar relatively recently.

I also wonder if Johnny might have been in contact? I think it would mean a lot to Morrissey if some people from his past reconnected with him.

Not sure Johnny would be around any more.

Grief is a private thing and everyone reacts differently.

I lost both of my parents within months of each other and I didn’t really want anyone around, family or otherwise and really did want to be totally alone. Being alone helped me, having people around thinking they knew what was in my head was a hinderence.

Everyone is different

Well especially since it was posted on YouTube 5 days before she died which is all together very odd but I’ll restrain on the cynicism. Maybe he didn’t really believe she was going to make it after all
I think the video was posted as a response to his request for prayers.
The video is not titled "The End", it's just the Central post.

so its a homeless man in the video,quite mesmerising when you play it and you know what the old boy was going through.can see why it was posted with a simple candle.

Someone really needs to take the keys to that central site off Sam and return it to some sense of professionalism and dignity.

because he is the greatest poet of our time.
Yes, i know,i just wanted to listen to him.
For me Moz is the best singer and lyricist of all, he is also a good person.
That is why we love him for life,i hope he continues to sing to us.
Light and peace for Moz my fovorite singer.
I am moved and i am unconditionally whit him.❤❤❤❤❤❤

The video was posted as a response to Moz's call for prayers.
I think where the confusion comes from (mine anyway) is it being stated that this was posted on YT 5 days ago, yet it only appeared on Central yesterday (14th).

I think where the confusion comes from (mine anyway) is it being stated that this was posted on YT 5 days ago, yet it only appeared on Central yesterday (14th).
The video was made and posted a while ago, but Moz became aware of it yesterday or today or whatever and found it fitting. He or whoever decides to name the Central post The end. The video very somber and melancholy, so it’s understandable.

The video was made and posted a while ago, but Moz became aware of it yesterday or today or whatever and found it fitting. He or whoever decides to name the Central post The end. The video very somber and melancholy, so it’s understandable.
Yes, I get it...now.

It is the first time I have ever seen a post relating to the passing of someone showing a candle in front of a photo of someone who is not the deceased.

It feels a little strange.

I think it would be better if it showed a photo of Elizabeth Dwyer.

I know this hasn't been confirmed as yet but if this was Covid related then there would be a chance that the whole family has it since they were in the same location and obviously not abiding with precautions as portrayed by the conspiracy anti mask posts of Sam.

So, as nothing has been confirmed in this, or other regard, you produce a conspiracy theory of your own? :rolleyes:

Conspiracy theories state things as true and as I didn't do that not it isnt a conspiracy theory. Theories abound all over this site with relation to how Morrissey feels, why he did this, why he did that, why Sam has done this and that. None of it factual so why is this one not relevant as a comment rather than a stated fact. I did say "there would be a chance".

I know this hasn't been confirmed as yet but if this was Covid related then there would be a chance that the whole family has it since they were in the same location and obviously not abiding with precautions as portrayed by the conspiracy anti mask posts of Sam.

The posts don't mean he wasn't complying in real life & it doesn't mean the family share the same opinions.

The posts don't mean he wasn't complying in real life & it doesn't mean the family share the same opinions.

I thought Morrissey was seen in Hale without a mask two weeks ago?

That aside if Sam wasn't complying when not in the house are you saying he never visited his Gran throughout the whole lockdown and restriction period?

I assume he has been to her house and used the facilities therein and chosen not to comply with what he considers to be fake in and out of her house.

The posts don't mean he was complying in real life & it doesn't mean the family don't share the same opinions.

An anti mask post was on Morrissey Central and if Morrissey didn't believe in the sentiment behind the anti mask theories then I doubt he would have allowed it to remain on the page.

My post did say "there is a chance" and I think you will agree that yes there is a chance. There is no evidence either way. I'm not stating a fact except there is a chance.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom