The Englishman Needs Your Assistance...

Good morning from inside a Chicagoland "Corner Bakery", with a steaming cup of Earl Grey beside me and my laptop in front of me... :)

I'd like to get your help: I have a blog called "The Englishman" (hyperlink below in signature) that I'm thinking of making more public, and I was hoping to get some feedback from you with respect to its strengths and weaknesses. The design and layout itself is a standard WordPress template, so I'm not looking for input on that. What I would like is your opinion of three things:

1) Your interest in the postings' topics...
2) Your opinion of the quality of the writing therein...
3) What you think should be added/improved/deleted...

If you would write your comments to this thread, I'd be very grateful...

Many, many thanks,
JM

I would love to reply if only I had a clue what you're talking about.

Sorry

GU

Grim, I'm looking to see what people think of my blog. The link to the blog is in my signature. There are three questions to respond to, for guidance. But, of course, any helpful response would be welcome. Hope that helps... :)

Grim, I'm looking to see what people think of my blog. The link to the blog is in my signature. There are three questions to respond to, for guidance. But, of course, any helpful response would be welcome. Hope that helps... :)

If you can see your post, you will see there is no signature. ??

GU

GU

Grim,

Not sure what you can see, or can't, but there it is, right under my previous posts, all my posts, and under this one, too, big as life... Here's a picture of it, in fact.

its possible that grim has his sig turned off. i do. maybe he forgot. no big deal.

I would change the colour of the font you're using.I think you need more contrast than you have at the moment making it ,for me,quite difficult to read.

bogdana and Dave, thanks for the clarifying assistance!

snapyou, I see what you mean. More white, as opposed to the grey? Got it... Thanks!

Here's the link to my blog inside the body:

http://mu313.wordpress.com/

Hi it's me Grim, not GU & yes I did switch the sigs off, because of the numpty with the boring 'he-man' sig because it was so annoying, so that is why she is clueless as to what you is on about.

love

Grim

Good to hear from you, Grim. All good, then, mate... (smile)

snapyou, thanks for the effort. Yep, I took a look at the overall contrast and, even though I like that style, decided it was better to focus on an easier read. So thanks again...

Back
Top Bottom