The FINAL for the Sleeve designigcontest

Who has made the best IJWTSTBH sleeve?

• Total voters
According to Johan, when the total votes exceeded 100 that's enough to announce the winner.

I need more time... all of them are very beutiful and really hard to pick one.:o

According to Johan, when the total votes exceeded 100 that's enough to announce the winner.

I need more time... all of them are very beutiful and really hard to pick one.:o

Well I would call Johan the official poll master of Moz-solo so I guess can trust him.

Thanks
DOn't worry Kewpie, I'll wait for you:)

*puts on disguise* I think you should vote fot that godlovesugly fellow he seems lovely and i love the design..but i think he should've spent more time on it as he probably didn't think anyone would like it.

Chartres

attachment.php

chica

bhappycover.jpg

El Manzo

attachment.php

attachment.php

Godlovesugly

boyappy2.jpg

King Leer

attachment.php

littlecharmer

attachment.php

mozmic_dancer

attachment.php

attachment.php

Practising Troublemaker

attachment.php

robertzombie

attachment.php

Sven68

attachment.php

Tbevie

boyhappycover.jpg

The Youngest

attachment.php

You're welcome, Chartres, you lazy Swede! :D

P.S. And it would be nice if you put this into your first post, just copy/paste and make it easy for the voters.

Last edited:
Voted for El Manzo (for the blue, obviously) :D

I also think they should've posted Tbvie's cover on the Mozblog instead, with live B-sides Girlfriend in a Coma, Stop me and Still ill. Now that would be much more fun.

Do you think it will appear on the main page if I submit it anonymously? ;)

P.S. Chica *waves* - love your cover too! :D

You're welcome, Chartres, you lazy Swede! :D

P.S. And it would be nice if you put this into your first post, just copy/paste and make it easy for the voters.

Thanks, it's just that all this technology really ain't my thing, I'm having some problems with that:D. Will try to fix the tomorrow.

Cheers
//Chartres

*puts on disguise* I think you should vote fot that godlovesugly fellow he seems lovely and i love the design..but i think he should've spent more time on it as he probably didn't think anyone would like it.

I think your cover design is fantastic (Unfortunately all Moz releases have had his embodiment on the cover, even on 'Playboys', when he was a youngster). It embodies 23 years of Smiths/Morrissey-dom in one neat package. Perfect. Do you think the man himself is watching?

Peter

I think your cover design is fantastic (Unfortunately all Moz releases have had his embodiment on the cover, even on 'Playboys', when he was a youngster). It embodies 23 years of Smiths/Morrissey-dom in one neat package. Perfect. Do you think the man himself is watching?

Peter

We really hope so.:D

Nice contest i hope there will be more like this one.

Sleeves?

I just voted for my favourite person off that list ;)

It's probably time to prenounce the winner but I'll give you some more time to vote, but soon.

Back
Top Bottom