The Guardian review by Laura Snapes - IANADOAC 2/5

UPDATE Mar. 20:

Link to online version posted by Radis Noir:

FGzvZfN.jpg

I'd say that's pretty generous, bearing in mind "f*** The Guardian"

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Morrissey for his music but more so these days because he has the Guardian choking on their mungo beans.

Yeah - it's you that thinks his words have no value. That's why you should tell him that & not me.
It’s not bothering me. You’re the angry one. The rest of us are laughing at you.

Yeah. Laura reviewed what she thinks she knows about the man, not the album, which is a loathsome trait in a critic.

And she is one the backstabbers who signed a letter against Suzanne Moore hoping her name would never be public.

Ironically her interpretation of The Truth About Ruth as gender subterfuge, is transphobic.

Pretty much everyone thinks f*** The Guardian these days.

Including, it would seem, 'The Guardian'... :tiphat:

Diminished ? The only thing diminished about this album is the diminished 7ths.

f*** The Guardian (again !)

Hazard
x

Don't worry guys, the right wing press are all over this dogshit.

Not been keeping up the Guardian's woes?? It's been denounced by it's own staff for killing people with its 'right-wing bigotry'.

If Hope Not Hate is still denouncing transphobic articles as hate speech, then its joining The Times & the Mail on their fascist list.

Ran out of bog wipe due to all the big mamas tearing out their weaves in the supermarkets over it so I used an old Guardian.

Feels satisfactory.

This is not a review of the album, to which she devotes three superficial sentences. It's mostly a review of his "reputation." That's what passes for music criticism at The Guardian these days.
0 imparcialidad ,son tan obvios,la critica carece de sentido redundantes como siempre!!!!!! Que se podria esperar ??..Si hubiese salido hoy Vauxhall and i ,que para mi es el album mas brillante de el,hubieran dicho que es malo !!!!SON TAN OBVIOS!!!!!VIVA MOZ!!!!!!!

Este es el sitio para Morrissey en los tiempos que corren,sabe alguien donde esta Morrissey actualmente ?? En California hay cuarentena..el esta alli o se quedo en Inglaterra por favor aqui hay gente bien informada hablen de esto donde esta Moz el esta bien?????????????????

another unemployed pizza pop chomping mommy basement dweller snowflake writing insane drivel for the commie islamic fake news blog.
?

She sounds a f***ing nightmare. Bet she’s an arrogant bitch. Writes like a failed English Lit grad.

Right on all counts. She dropped out of college, twice, never got a degree. And she IS a f***ing nightmare, professionally and personally. I don't know whom she f***ed to get this far.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom