The Independent - Morrissey Central (25/6/2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey

The Independent - Morrissey Central
June 25, 2019

"Morrissey reaffirms support for far-right party" is today's headline in The Independent. They offer this absolute lie because they know they can get away with it. They will not be challenged. De-platforming and destroying lives is the principle motivation of modern journalism.
And so be it.
I cannot afford to take the Independent to court, thus I cannot afford to defend myself. I therefore step away, and I wish others more luck and more support with the press of Soviet Britain than I can muster.
The British Arts, we must assume, are officially dead.
The name 'The Independent' means independent of any morality, any principles of conduct, and any distinction between right and wrong.
… and this is the free British press? God help us all."

MORRISSEY
25 June 2019

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Either everybody is 'racist' or nobody is.

That's my point. It's meaningless. The world has changed too much (and the word itself has been abused too much) for it to be a valid term anymore.

Your very insistence that I am a 'racist' exemplifies my point.

I am a critic of enforced mass immigration and its negative (and intentional) results. Whereas you are somebody who wields a whip.

I don't care and this is a stupid argument but it's not about you criticism of mass immigration. It's about your ongoing racist posts.

You cannot hope to bribe or twist
(thank God!) the British journalist.
But, seeing what the man will do
unbribed, there’s no occasion to.”

I have been reading all of this what is true and not true about For Britain. People will always have different perceptions of what is real and true and what isn't. It is like arguing which is more blue...sky or navy.

PS. My cable is out and I am boring myself to death. Sorry Urbanus. I know this is your realm. ;)

:rolleyes:

right, because your garbled grammar happens to be very exciting. :lbf:
you seem to think that your boring 19th chinese fortune cookie based homilies
are perceived as really today, really happening.

:crazy:

what is TRUE?:ahhh:
what is PERCEPTION?:swear

where is the funny farm?:laughing:

I hate this country now. f***ing despise it.

How revealing in itself that it's always the most vocal of the so-called "patriots" who hate the land of their birth they claim to love and defend so vehemently. You, like so many of your ilk are total living and breathing paradoxes to be heartily laughed at, rather than pitied. "And I mean this....most sincerely", as Hughie Green used to say on 'Opportunity Knocks', when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

I will say that Moz needs to stop letting these guys get to him. When you are standing up to the globalist Left, getting called every name in the book is just part of game. It's not going to stop and there's really no turning back for him at this point so he better get used to it..

I will say that Moz needs to stop letting these guys get to him. When you are standing up to the globalist Left, getting called every name in the book is just part of game. It's not going to stop and there's really no turning back for him at this point so he better get used to it..

Too late. He's already past the point of no return. 'The Independent' is only reproducing what came from the source - his own official website. They're not taking it out of context. As stated previously, right-wing papers have done likewise. Why won't he take them on for doing what the 'Indy' has done? Morrissey's lawyers have no doubt told him this. Hence his tiresome at playing "victim". In his abject and out-and-out stupidity, he's played himself. It's all downhill from here on in.

I hate this country now. f***ing despise it.

If you so hate Britain that much, then why are you even still here for? You'll not be missed when you're gone, so just do the decent thing and go. Best of luck finding somewhere that'll accept you and the nonsensical tosh you've become a byword for. If you even can. Ta-ta!!:thumb:

How revealing in itself that it's always the most vocal of the so-called "patriots" who hate the land of their birth they claim to love and defend so vehemently. You, like so many of your ilk are total living and breathing paradoxes to be heartily laughed at, rather than pitied. "And I mean this....most sincerely", as Hughie Green used to say on 'Opportunity Knocks', when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

If you can remember Hughie Green........you should know what i'm talking about.

If you can remember Hughie Green........you should know what i'm talking about.

Is that all you have to say? Not surprise, really. You're a product of immigration to the UK yourself. How would your grandfather feel, were he to see that you're no better than the very individuals he fled Austria from all those years ago?
If they'd have caught him, you'd not be here right now, would you? What do you have to say about that? Funny how whenever you scratch certain ethnonationalist types, the self-hate they so desperately try and hide seeps out of them oh so very easily.
Yet again, you show us all how you organise your feelings for people who didn't like you then.....and still don't like you now. A definitive home truth that you can deny nor escape from. Can you?

Is that all you have to say? Not surprise, really. You're a product of immigration to the UK yourself. How would your grandfather feel, were he to see that you're no better than the very individuals he fled Austria from all those years ago?
If they'd have caught him, you'd not be here right now, would you? What do you have to say about that? Funny how whenever you scratch certain ethnonationalist types, the self-hate they so desperately try and hide seeps out of them oh so very easily.
Yet again, you show us all how you organise your feelings for people who didn't like you then.....and still don't like you now. A definitive home truth that you can deny nor escape from. Can you?

Am I the product of immigration? That's rather presumptuous of you. On my father's side there's some Kraut but this country was invaded by the German tribes once upon a time, so it's more like..........coming home. :D
Btw - they didn't FLEE Germany, they just moved. They were bakers in Amsterdam for a bit, then came to London. They were good immigrants, church goers. Not f***ing terrorists or Somali knife wielding scumbags.

You are sourcing left wing/progressive ideological sites as your understanding of what far right is. Most people want secure borders and their country not to devolve into third world shit holes

You are sourcing far-right sites for sweeping statements with racist implications. "Shit-holes"? Are you Donald Trump?

Am I the product of immigration? That's rather presumptuous of you. On my father's side there's some Kraut but this country was invaded by the German tribes once upon a time, so it's more like..........coming home. :D
Btw - they didn't FLEE Germany, they just moved. They were bakers in Amsterdam for a bit, then came to London. They were good immigrants, church goers. Not f***ing terrorists or Somali knife wielding scumbags.

Excuses, excuses. Thanks for your long-winded reply. Amazing, really. How easily a home truth you acknowledged touches the raw nerve you've got on display all the time. If your "good immigrant" forebears were true Aryans, they'd have had no reason to escape those you mimic. But they weren't. Both you and I know they were "the other". And nothing you say in self-justification erases this.
Be careful, Hoffychops. In the future Narnia ethnostate you so long for, you will become the quarry for those still inspired by the people who forced out your grandfather and family all those years ago. How pitiful are you? That much. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

You are sourcing far-right sites for sweeping statements with racist implications. "Shit-holes"? Are you Donald Trump?

What far right sources and what racist implications? Be specific... Yeah shit holes, you know the whole reason for the excuse to flood quality White/European countries with low IQ peoples with different cultures and values

I don't know your sources, but if you think immigration causes a country to "devolve" into a "shithole", i would say that has a racist implication

What far right sources and what racist implications? Be specific... Yeah shit holes, you know the whole reason for the excuse to flood quality White/European countries with low IQ peoples with different cultures and values

Sorry, forgot to insert quote...I don't know your sources, but if you think immigration causes a country to "devolve" into a "shithole", i would say that has a racist implication

I don't know your sources, but if you think immigration causes a country to "devolve" into a "shithole", i would say that has a racist implication

Based on data and observable facts. Look at England today or America. Mass Immigration is always a detriment to a country. Especially when the people coming in don't share your same values, culture or religion

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom