The Independent review by Jake Cudsi - IANADOAC (2 of 5 stars)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Morrissey review, I am Not a Dog on a Chain: All bark and no bite - The Independent
"Album by the controversial former Smiths frontman has its moments, but they are brief and virtually lost amid the more experimental forays"

It's a shortish review which ends:
I Am Not a Dog has its moments, but they are brief and virtually lost amid the more experimental forays. Morrissey isn’t as tethered as he’d have his most devout fans – or himself – believe, but he seems destined to live out the rest of his career chasing his own tail.

Let the excoriation of The Independent and the character assassinations of Mr Cudsi begin...

Last edited by a moderator:
CUANTO MAS LO CRITICAN MAS LO AMO,!!!!!!!SON TAN OBVIOS !!!! VIVA MOZ IANADOAC 10 /10❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

C938647D-5E26-412A-B4C4-E10B2FA3D342.gif

Over and above that, what precisely is the point of a writer reviewing a record she knows she's going to hate?

I've not been back here in a couple years and there are *still* the same frequent posters talking about how much they loathe Morrissey. At Morrissey-solo.com. Holy shit am I glad I don't have that kind of spare time.
You are making up for lost time with your sanctimonious conjectures everyday.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom