The Killers and Johnny Marr perform "This Charming Man" on Glastonbury

A

Anonymous

Does a Mormon midget saying 'Johnny Phucken Marr' make him more rock and roll or just make him a very little boy who is now in trouble with his Church?

matt

Don't Rake Up My Mistakes
I thought it was a bit flat. Total chicken cack compared to Moz singing it.
The guy had just hammered out a near two hour set. Much longer than moz has ever given. I think a few bum notes are allowed.

matt

Don't Rake Up My Mistakes
The Killers sold out after their debut album and are not the same band that made Hot Fuss. Brandon's big white teeth are vulgar and a testament to Ameri-can't obsession with appearance.
Plus, Brandon is as fake as f***, nodding to the audience and behaving like a degenerate baby kissing politician. Reminds me of Martin Sheen/Greg Stilson from The Dead Zone. Bowie had that same fake tendency. It's undignified.

the-dead-zone-charlie-sheen.jpg
That’s his ACT, you soft c***. Vegas faux-glamour. He totally plays up to it on stage and so the f*** what if he does?

V

vegan cro spirit 444

This is for any Marr fans. seeing as he is on topic!

Jason

:rolleyes:

FFS all STAGED DRAMA :drama::drama:
by DramaJ, as nobody can possibly understand
what language he is attempting to speak. so when
the plant hears 'a lk a fn bomp' he knows he jumps onstage.:tiphat:

from his pencil neck to his pupic he is shaped like an upside down
V with all the new fat at the midsection. Mr DramaJ should quit
the pizza pops and take up the roto rooter :clap:

V

vegan cro spirit 444

The guy had just hammered out a near two hour set. Much longer than moz has ever given. I think a few bum notes are allowed.

its easy to caterwaul like :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: does. :frogface:s can ribbit for hours.:lbf:

excelling in singing like Moz is another matter.:rock:

Zoinks

:rolleyes:

FFS all STAGED DRAMA :drama::drama:
by DramaJ, as nobody can possibly understand
what language he is attempting to speak. so when
the plant hears 'a lk a fn bomp' he knows he jumps onstage.:tiphat:

from his pencil neck to his pupic he is shaped like an upside down
V with all the new fat at the midsection. Mr DramaJ should quit
the pizza pops and take up the roto rooter :clap:

fatmozagain.jpg

Morrissey's left nut

HA HA HAHA HAHA
Would certainly sell an arena tour out!
I think reclaiming the narrative and legacy would be a powerful statement at this point. And if not Flowers, a cast of similarly talented singers. Because I realize I quite like the music of The Smiths, and the person who wrote the lyrics is dead, so may as well pull a Brian May and co and have a joyous party for those who would enjoy it.

stux

Loyal fan
Oh dear, now heard the intro.

Thousands of people there, god knows how many more listening online and he f***s up the intro. Jesus Christ man.

Top Bottom