The Killers and Johnny Marr perform "This Charming Man" on Glastonbury

Johnny won't do Smiths shows or any new recordings, projects with a new singer. I believe he really does respect Morrissey's contribution and won't go there. There won't be a Smiths tour with Flowers. Ha Ha. Get it?

Yes I agree. Another er-assuring thing is that Johnny lives in the present and is always excited about new projects. Not the type who looks backward.

Mind you, Marr was always fashion conscious and he worked in a clothes shop before the Smiths. He doesn't look right to me these days. He's a man of extremes. Hell run 10 miles just for the hell of it. He'll work out, but muscles look wrong on him, he's too petite to carry it off. He should have let himself age gracefully.

o_O

hes tiny about 155 cm.
he eats pork rolls and the only muscle he has is on the fat belt holding back his jelly rolls:lbf:
phat twat.:lbf:

o_O

hes tiny about 155 cm.
he eats pork rolls and the only muscle he has is on the fat belt holding back his jelly rolls:lbf:
phat twat.:lbf:

th.jpg

Johnny is being interviewed on BBC 1 news at 8.20 am today. He’s getting a lot of exposure at the moment.

Looks like the publicity is paying off for Johnny, sold out his Manchester show in 10 mins, second date added now.

someone forgot to tell :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: the Manchester show is sold out, SINCE HE IS STILL SELLING TIX on his website.:lbf:
and on the many ticket selling sites.:lbf:
probably will have to cordon off the venue and lay the black curtain on the back half. Poor loser twit.:lbf:

Now, he has several tiny gigs coming up WE DEMAND HE TAKE OFF THE FLOWERY SHIRT so we
CAN EXAMINE THOSE FAT JELLY ROLLS SWISHING UP AND DOWN HIS PUPIC!:swear

ALSO WE NEED TO PHOTO THE TAT OF HIS BOYFRIEND TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS?
IS IT HOOKY? PERHAPS BERNARD OR THE TWAT FROM SUEDE??:swear

Didn’t realise Vegan prick was still on the site, you must be the first response he’s had to his child like posts for over a month!

I thought we had a staunch christian on the site speaking/writing in tongues... couldn't make out cro's response to my post.

Jason

Got my tickets for the 5th :guitar::guitar:

Same here, I haven't been there before and didn't realise it held 2300. Must have been weird for him last week doing a Glastonbury warm up show in a really small place and then playing to 40k and a 100k the day after!

Last edited:
Same here, I haven't been there before and didn't realise it held 2300. Must have been weird for him last week doing a Glastonbury warm up show in a really small place and then playing to 40k and a 100k the day after!

I've seen him live 3 times and never had a bad night. We all know he's a great guitarist but seeing him play live, it's something else. Really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I've never been much of a Killers fan but they are a MUCH better band than Morrissey's.

They blow Moz's band out of the water.

I've seen Johnny Marr up close in small-ish venues and watched him on the iPlayer at Glastonbury. I have to say he puts on the same intense, virtuosic performance regardless of the venue. Glad he is getting the recognition he deserves. He is a living rock'n'roll legend.

I've seen Johnny Marr up close in small-ish venues and watched him on the iPlayer at Glastonbury. I have to say he puts on the same intense, virtuosic performance regardless of the venue. Glad he is getting the recognition he deserves. He is a living rock'n'roll legend.

Im sure you ve seen the poison dwarf aka :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: in 'small-ish' venues:lbf:
small -ish like 2oo seaters.:lbf:

LOL a virtuoso f*** UP:thumb:

cant get the stupid intro right. LOL he cant sing cant songwrite and the only
thing he can do which is the stupid :guitar: riff, he f*** up:eek:

unbelievable.:p
maybe pulling off the wig would helpo_O

Im sure you ve seen the poison dwarf aka :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: in 'small-ish' venues:lbf:

2013JohnnyMarrAAF061213-1.jpg

You're a really poor, low-effort troll at the best of times but this is hilarious. Not only does he play Charming Man but he is playing it at twice the normal speed in that clip - it's insane. He comes in at the right tempo (so he probably wasn't expecting the band to play so fast) - but he just adapts in seconds and doesn't miss a beat. Morrissey's minions couldn't play like that with a gun to their head - even Moz knows that.

Last edited:
You're a really poor, low-effort troll at the best of times but this is hilarious. Not only does he play Charming Man but he is playing it at twice the normal speed in that clip - it's insane. He comes in at the right tempo (so he probably wasn't expecting the band to play so fast) - but he just adapts in seconds and doesn't miss a beat. Morrissey's minions couldn't play like that with a gun to their head - even Moz knows that.

o_O

you :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: trolls have no musical sense:bowing:

Moz current band couldnt f*** up the intro even with a gun pointed to their head, like DramaJ usually does?
is that the insanity you propose? that DramaJ is a great F up but Moz band is no good because they play it properly and the correct speed?

Its not DramaJ who is the f up its the killers and Moz who F up because they play the right notes at the proper speed?:crazy:

C0metic insanity:lbf:

:eek:

:tears:
he should give up his comet music-cant manage intros-and get a career in zombie movies..
this wont to at all, hes covering up the tat of the dude. he needs to explain who is this boyfriend..
:paranoid:

60 yr old millennial, with the silly bitty tats all over his arms.doh:

o_O

you :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: trolls have no musical sense:bowing:

Moz current band couldnt f*** up the intro even with a gun pointed to their head, like DramaJ usually does?
is that the insanity you propose? that DramaJ is a great F up but Moz band is no good because they play it properly and the correct speed?

Its not DramaJ who is the f up its the killers and Moz who F up because they play the right notes at the proper speed?:crazy:

C0metic insanity:lbf:

The Killers were playing too fast, you clown.

Back
Top Bottom