The Killers and Johnny Marr perform "This Charming Man" on Glastonbury

The Killers are one of the crappiest bands I have ever heard. Their music is useless, shallow. it 's wallpaper music. Johnny must have lost temporary his head to perform with them, well his wallet must have decided to do this instead of his alma. Credibility matters, mister Marr !

:rolleyes:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is a class Z musical celebrity. Money went from his pocket to the Killers pocket.
:handok:

only real old dudes like Barnaby Jones, with hearing aids turned off, appreciate his sucky
guitar skills.:raisedhands:

This "bringing out of Johnny Marr" thing that seems to be happening a lot feels a little squeamish now doesn't it? Oh and the killers suck.

everyday :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has to pay someone to take him onstage. his own solo by himself tiny gigs attract but flies.:bowing:

I really ,really enjoyed that. It was super cool. I admire Johnny Marr very much. I've also seen him live and it was awesome. I liked Brandon`s performance also.

Much better than when JM plays it solo and he gets rid of the guitar to just sing it!!

The Killers is a very suspect name of a group in the 21st Century, where we’ve lost all claims to irony.

Morrissey was as proud as punch for sure about that Killers, Johnny rendition of TCM. I'm sure he loved it and was blown away. Wormhole to 1984. I was hypnotised by the fit of that fellows trousers. Not in a good way.

The Killers is a very suspect name of a group in the 21st Century, where we’ve lost all claims to irony.

It came from New Orders video for Crystal, where New Order played the part of an imaginary band called The Killers.

It came from New Orders video for Crystal, where New Order played the part of an imaginary band called The Killers.
How horrible. They got their name from a 2002 New Order comeback single? Worse than I thought. (Yes, I had to look it up). I’m American, New Order to me are those videos with the people in strange padding and dogs standing on tennis balls.

How horrible. They got their name from a 2002 New Order comeback single? Worse than I thought. (Yes, I had to look it up). I’m American, New Order to me are those videos with the people in strange padding and dogs standing on tennis balls.

True Faith was a great video though

Brutal:persevere:

calling yourself after a computer chip.doh:
new order old cucks.:laughing:

Yes a bit fast Indeed! Lol
Oh well. Goes to show The beauty and that spark that made them famous. Was indeed the Smiths!
I can always tell when its Johnny playing guitar in any song. He truly is unique.
And Well Morrissey.. You still got it to Babe!

Truly!
A bit fast but still wonderful

This is for any Marr fans. seeing as he is on topic!

Jason

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom