The Killers and Johnny Marr perform "This Charming Man" on Glastonbury

Does a Mormon midget saying 'Johnny Phucken Marr' make him more rock and roll or just make him a very little boy who is now in trouble with his Church?

I thought it was a bit flat. Total chicken cack compared to Moz singing it.
The guy had just hammered out a near two hour set. Much longer than moz has ever given. I think a few bum notes are allowed.

The Killers sold out after their debut album and are not the same band that made Hot Fuss. Brandon's big white teeth are vulgar and a testament to Ameri-can't obsession with appearance.
Plus, Brandon is as fake as f***, nodding to the audience and behaving like a degenerate baby kissing politician. Reminds me of Martin Sheen/Greg Stilson from The Dead Zone. Bowie had that same fake tendency. It's undignified.

the-dead-zone-charlie-sheen.jpg
That’s his ACT, you soft c***. Vegas faux-glamour. He totally plays up to it on stage and so the f*** what if he does?

This is for any Marr fans. seeing as he is on topic!

Jason

:rolleyes:

FFS all STAGED DRAMA :drama::drama:
by DramaJ, as nobody can possibly understand
what language he is attempting to speak. so when
the plant hears 'a lk a fn bomp' he knows he jumps onstage.:tiphat:

from his pencil neck to his pupic he is shaped like an upside down
V with all the new fat at the midsection. Mr DramaJ should quit
the pizza pops and take up the roto rooter :clap:

The guy had just hammered out a near two hour set. Much longer than moz has ever given. I think a few bum notes are allowed.

its easy to caterwaul like :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: does. :frogface:s can ribbit for hours.:lbf:

excelling in singing like Moz is another matter.:rock:

:rolleyes:

FFS all STAGED DRAMA :drama::drama:
by DramaJ, as nobody can possibly understand
what language he is attempting to speak. so when
the plant hears 'a lk a fn bomp' he knows he jumps onstage.:tiphat:

from his pencil neck to his pupic he is shaped like an upside down
V with all the new fat at the midsection. Mr DramaJ should quit
the pizza pops and take up the roto rooter :clap:

fatmozagain.jpg

Would certainly sell an arena tour out!
I think reclaiming the narrative and legacy would be a powerful statement at this point. And if not Flowers, a cast of similarly talented singers. Because I realize I quite like the music of The Smiths, and the person who wrote the lyrics is dead, so may as well pull a Brian May and co and have a joyous party for those who would enjoy it.

Oh dear, now heard the intro.

Thousands of people there, god knows how many more listening online and he f***s up the intro. Jesus Christ man.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom