The Killers and Johnny Marr perform "This Charming Man" on Glastonbury

WE-ALL SMITHS FANS-DEMAND THAT :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: CLARIFY THE FOLLOWING ONCE AND FOR ALL;

1 THE FAT JELLY ROLL PROBLEM-PRY OPEN THE FLOWERY SHIRT AND SHOW
A THE FAT JELLY ROLLS THEMSELVES:whip:
B THE IDENTITY OF OF THE BOYFRIEND TATTED ON HIS ARM:whip:

2-PULL OFF THE RIDICULOUS WIG AND THEN WIG NET SO AS TO EXAMINE
HIS BALD DOME:oldman:

3 REMOVE AND REPLACE THE HUGE SNAGGLE:horseface: TEETH.:nomouth:

THESE DEMANDS ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE.:swear

Oh dear, now heard the intro.

Thousands of people there, god knows how many more listening online and he f***s up the intro. Jesus Christ man.

and the outro and everything in between:lbf:

we should demand-if he had a forum which the twat doesnt:lbf:-
that he get a job at a convenience store so he can make some
money to pay for singing lessons.:thumb:

I think the silly twat Vegan said Johnny would be playing some tiny stage, when Glastonbury was announced - how wrong the useless troll was.

HOLY F!!!! WTF?:confused:
hes gained at least 6-7 kilos since that tweet a couple of days agoo_O

Morrissey was as proud as punch for sure about that Killers, Johnny rendition of TCM. I'm sure he loved it and was blown away. Wormhole to 1984. I was hypnotised by the fit of that fellows trousers. Not in a good way.

It is hard to guess what Morrissey is thinking right now.

For me, it is double-edged. I agree with most here that it was a great rendition, always good to hear Johnny play the guitar riff as it has to be. And the public reactions show that the music of the Smiths will always live on in the hearts of so many people. Good for Johnny, good for Morrissey.

But perhaps for the first time, it also feels like Johnny can perform the Smiths back catalogue with another singer, as long as he pucks a decent one, and that the (British) public may not miss Morrissey at this point. That's a sad feeling, perhaps I am being too dramatic now.

For me, it is double-edged. I agree with most here that it was a great rendition, always good to hear Johnny play the guitar riff as it has to be. And the public reactions show that the music of the Smiths will always live on in the hearts of so many people. Good for Johnny, good for Morrissey.

But perhaps for the first time, it also feels like Johnny can perform the Smiths back catalogue with another singer, as long as he pucks a decent one, and that the (British) public may not miss Morrissey at this point. That's a sad feeling, perhaps I am being too dramatic now.
Johnny won't do Smiths shows or any new recordings, projects with a new singer. I believe he really does respect Morrissey's contribution and won't go there. There won't be a Smiths tour with Flowers. Ha Ha. Get it?

I do wish he could write with dear Andy again but he won't replace Mozz for any Smiths project. I'm sure.

The percussion section could be tangibly sad when need be. Mike too. Reel around the fountain. Wrong website for this I'm afraid.

I dare say it was better when Johnny didn't do vocals and just hammered it out. More guitar. It was really good.

Flowers has such a boring, nondescript singing voice. How the Killers ever became so huge is beyond me.

It's right at the very start. First 2 strikes are ok, so are the next 2 but then he fluffs the 2 after that.

Can't you hear it?

he's a parrot puppet doesn't have proper ears.
total fock up by the human fock up, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

the human, tatted fock up:lbf:

I think part of the problem is The Killers got the wrong guitarist on stage. They had Johnny f***en Marr up there instead of Johnny Marr :guitar::lbf:

On a side note Brandon looked incredible. Quiff riding hide and with enough foppish fey energy to make it almost seem like a young Morrissey reincarnated. You could tell he'd been playing that moment in his head, all the way back to his teenage box bedroom rebel days growing up in Vegas. It must be epic to have such a bucket-list moment like that come true in your life.

I think you should go rewatch some smiths videos.

Brandon looked like your average Hollywood waiter, come wannabe after. Ugly American teeth glaring. Bland facial features.
His voice is basic, his stage presence is boring.

Apart from having a quiff, he looked nothing like morrissey and channeled not one bit of his spirit.

That said, it was a nice effort all around and it was nice to see Johnny get the fan worship.

I think part of the problem is The Killers got the wrong guitarist on stage. They had Johnny f***en Marr up there instead of Johnny Marr :guitar::lbf:

On a side note Brandon looked incredible. Quiff riding hide and with enough foppish fey energy to make it almost seem like a young Morrissey reincarnated. You could tell he'd been playing that moment in his head, all the way back to his teenage box bedroom rebel days growing up in Vegas. It must be epic to have such a bucket-list moment like that come true in your life.

His thinness and good looks and good, thick hair are kind of sickening.

Mind you, Marr was always fashion conscious and he worked in a clothes shop before the Smiths. He doesn't look right to me these days. He's a man of extremes. Hell run 10 miles just for the hell of it. He'll work out, but muscles look wrong on him, he's too petite to carry it off. He should have let himself age gracefully.

Surely it's better that he cleaned up and started taking his health seriously, though? If he'd continued taking coke and drinking at the level he used to, he'd be an absolute shambles now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom