The Killers may not be quite the nice dudes their band name implies...?

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
So, there's all kinds of social media sources for this, linking back to the following pretty horrific 2015 blog post from a female crew member on what has now been revealed to be The Killers road crew in 2009.

Everyone in 'Killers Inc Ltd' are panicking to stress that no band member was involved in the central offence detailed, but if you read the full blog post below, it is clear that the band promoted and partook of some classic good old boy rock'n'roll shit behaviour, which was heartily taken up by their scum crew.

Please don't click this link if you have been traumatised by 'cool guys' ~

https://craigmont.wordpress.com/2018/09/29/dressing-room-a/

í say again, í judge people by actions not words. Big difference between people who draw blood, and people who draw ire.

Brandon Flowers, whether involved in any of this filth personally or not, is in a band with men who are involved, and could not have been unaware.

But yeah, don't play Moz to your kiddies, you self-righteous prick... :rolleyes:

I agree with this. If you witness a gang rape, report it - it's a very serious matter.

Telling the media eleven years later is highly suspect. Malicious reports happen sometimes unfortunately.
I lean toward believing the technician, but I'm unfamiliar with The Killers.

As for reporting, she was inundated with peer pressure to suppress her disgust, and it's taken time to thaw out from that. I can understand that.

So, there's all kinds of social media sources for this, linking back to the following pretty horrific 2015 blog post from a female crew member on what has now been revealed to be The Killers road crew in 2009.

Everyone in 'Killers Inc Ltd' are panicking to stress that no band member was involved in the central offence detailed, but if you read the full blog post below, it is clear that the band promoted and partook of some classic good old boy rock'n'roll shit behaviour, which was heartily taken up by their scum crew.

Please don't click this link if you have been traumatised by 'cool guys' ~

https://craigmont.wordpress.com/2018/09/29/dressing-room-a/

í say again, í judge people by actions not words. Big difference between people who draw blood, and people who draw ire.

Brandon Flowers, whether involved in any of this filth personally or not, is in a band with men who are involved, and could not have been unaware.

But yeah, don't play Moz to your kiddies, you self-righteous prick... :rolleyes:

That's grim - if it's true, he must have been expecting #MeToo to come for the band eventually.

In other news, Morrissey supports For Britain.

Now, what you'll see on this forum are members who are OUTRAGED that some crew member for The Killers has done something wrong.

However, when Morrissey does something wrong, those same members defend Morrissey. Funny that! :)

It really is a funny old world...

So, to recap, Morrissey is still racist and xenophobic.

Back
Top Bottom