The Left Wing Thread

12517242pb9.jpg

The original, and the best.

Peter

happy theres a lot of left wingers...or something like that ere...

got Lenin on me chest and he's cleaning the world

I find it ridiculous or even outrageous that you worship a dictator. You lived in a dictatorship so you must know what it is like.

believe me, democracy hasnt given us what we wanted...it sounds great ,it is great, in paper....and life is not paper

this is so wrong!, but a lol anyway

i was born in dictatorship, but not lived much into it, and me parents know what dictatorships are and how they are, and knew people that were killed, and were almost killed...but also they know how shitty is the democracy that now is going on... momy is not marxist but she is not stupid at all

ps: as far as i know Lenin is not the responsible for north korea, probably not even for the cccp, or cuba or whatever

Last edited:
I have the urge to invest more money in Exxon-Mobil

I still consider myself left wing, I'm not in to marching for causes (unless it's a union thing) these days, but I see there's plenty of young ones following the fantastic tradition & I've had my runs in with the law/courts/prison etc.

love

Grim
2e8a368b.jpg

I still consider myself left wing, I'm not in to marching for causes (unless it's a union thing) these days, but I see there's plenty of young ones following the fantastic tradition & I've had my runs in with the law/courts/prison etc.

love

Grim
2e8a368b.jpg

Grim
I remember the march me and my mate Jim went on, from G-Mex to Platt Fields. I had my 6 foot inflatable banana with the slogan 'Bananas To The Poll Tax' cellotaped to it.
Never paid a penny and proud of it:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I keep seeing the DVD's in HMV and Fopp and keep telling myself I must get them. My dad would watch it with , I'd be in my early teens, and my dad would laugh at the ideologies coming from Wolfy - but I was like 'No dad, he's right':D

Power To The People:cool:

PS My all time favourite left winger is Dennis Tueart. Grim, provide the picture (over head kick??)

Jukebox Jury

I thought that the right wing was the side that wanted to cut taxes?

of course, my comment still makes sense. the high taxes we have to pay, go to people are on welfare. it was tongue in cheek stereotypical 'republican complaining' because our taxes are so high and used for people who dont want to work. and its the democrat's fault i have to work for all those people on welfare. nooooow do you get it!? :D

(please remember people that i was making a joke and dont attack me, thank you)

I have the urge to invest more money in Exxon-Mobil

Seventeen years after the Exxon Valdez spill dumped millions of gallons of crude oil into the pristine waters of Prince William Sound, Alaska, Exxon Mobil has yet to pay $4.5 billion in punitive damages ordered by a court.

A federal court ordered Exxon Mobil Corp. to pay $4.5 billion to Alaskan fishing communities affected by the 1989 spill. But Exxon continues to fight the order, claiming the $3.5 billion paid in initial cleanup efforts and compensation is sufficient.

Alaskans say the devastation continues. Herring and salmon remain scarce, and people have lost their livelihoods. Fishing communities remain devastated.

"You'll find evidence of crude oil still seeping below the surface," says Betsy Goll, the Alaskan representative for the Sierra Club. "The fishery haven't fully recovered as well as some of the marine life in the area."

An Exxon representative told ABC News that the company can't afford to pay the settlement. This from the company that made $8.4 billion in profits last quarter.

Cliff sang Power to the people, or was it all my friends, anyway something like that! Good Ol Cliff eh?

love

Gloria

Cliff sang Power to the people, or was it all my friends, anyway something like that! Good Ol Cliff eh?

love

Gloria

Grim
Nevermind that nonsence, where is the picture of Tueart's over head kick? he's the best left winger of all time;)

Jukebox Jury

happy theres a lot of left wingers...or something like that ere...

got Lenin on me chest and he's cleaning the world

As a teenager in the eighties I was well left.CND,Arthur Scargill was my hero.And to a degree i still am.But life has bashed much of it out of me and now I tend to be more pessimistic.

I agree with much of the Labour party today and would never vote for anyone else.But I do think the country is going to the dogs.I hate anything pc and I think the difference between rich and poor is getting greater.:(

Back
Top Bottom