The Lesbian Thread

realitybites

making lemonade
Are you a lesbian? Know one... or more? Love one? Sleeping with one?

I am not one. But I have slept with one.. or two. :D Never loved one... but was infatuated with my lesbian college professor for two years... but I am open to falling in love with one. Why not?

Sedona is a very lesbian-friendly town. We have many locals here as well as out-of-towners that can be spotted in restaurants, shops, and hiking boots. :)

Tell us your lesbian story.

I've loved one, but never slept with one. Does that count?

Never had sex with one. But my best friend is a lesbian and I do love her, does it count? Lol

I am not one. But I have slept with one.. or two. :D Never loved one... but was infatuated with my lesbian college professor for two years... but I am open to falling in love with one. Why not?

Sedona is a very lesbian-friendly town. We have many locals here as well as out-of-towners that can be spotted in restaurants, shops, and hiking boots. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ten years ago she broke my heart. I never recovered.

Nope. There are more than two boxes... last time I checked. Get with the program, boy!

Heh-heh...you said "box."

Seriously though...the "bi" safety umbrella doesn't wash. If a guy likes pussy but he also enjoys sucking dick, he's a fag. Plain and simple. I hate the "labels are for soup cans" bullshit.

Sorry to hear that. Did that scare you straight?

I’ve thought of going back to women for awhile. Not sure yet.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though...the "bi" safety umbrella doesn't wash. If a guy likes pussy but he also enjoys sucking dick, he's a fag. Plain and simple. I hate the "labels are for soup cans" bullshit.

So we are all "asexual' like Morrissey said?

Mine's heart-shaped... just like Courtney Love's. :lbf:

I don't care what you call it. A rose by any other name... I dig dudes and chicks. Call me a dude lovin' lesbian if you must. Whatevs.

Morrissey doesn't speak for me. Morrissey's a man who enjoys sex with other men...and women; but the women are the norm he overrides to manifest his homosexual desires; not to mention a sense of self.

His misappropriation of the term "asexual" was a headline grabber; not anything I take seriously. Even if his "celibate" years were as they claimed they were, that doesn't make him asexual.

I'll break it down for you:

If you enjoy/desire/practice sex only with members of the opposite gender, you're straight.

If you enjoy/desire/practice sex with members of the same sex, you're not straight.

If you're not straight, you're gay.

It's simple.

I thought you weren't into labels?

So we are all "asexual' like Morrissey said?

Morrissey doesn't speak for me. Morrissey's a man who enjoys sex with other men...and women; but the desire for women is the norm that he willingly overrides to manifest his homosexual desires; not to mention to help himself ego-identify.

He likes to seem enigmatic so he obfuscates things. But it's bullshit. His misappropriation of the term "asexual" was a headline grabber; not anything I take seriously. Even if his "celibate" years were as they claimed they were, that doesn't make him asexual.

I'll break it down for you:

If you enjoy/desire/practice sex only with members of the opposite gender, you're straight.

If you enjoy/desire/practice sex with members of the same sex, you're not straight.

If you're not straight, you're gay.

It's simple.

Okay thanks for breaking it down cause I didnt know that. :rolleyes:

Well, apparently you didn't, if you had to ask if we are all asexual "like Morrissey says." So go roll your eyes elsewhere.

I dig dudes and chicks. Call me a dude lovin' lesbian if you must. Whatevs.

Fair enough...

I thought you weren't into labels?

I said I don't believe in the adage "labels are for soup cans"...because it lets gay people elevate themselves to some imaginary mystical plateau of non-definition. It's not liberation, it's lying.

I don't have a problem with gays, but I have a problem with gays who try to get around saying that they are gay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Five years ago I met this gorgeous girl, she was a dream. We had a love affair for 5 months. I was in love with her and I thought she was in love with me but then one day she split town. I looked for her. I heard later that she went to Sacramento. I’m getting sad writing this and cant finish.

Back
Top Bottom