The Lesbian Thread

All of you brave souls have inspired me to come forward...

I am a lesbian.

tumblr_ml1ymwPbm91rw0x65o1_250.gif

Five years ago I met this gorgeous girl, she was a dream. We had a love affair for 5 months. I was in love with her and I thought she was in love with me but then one day she split town. I looked for her. I heard later that she went to Sacramento. I’m getting sad writing this and cant finish.

Haha.

tumblr_mnuc95Q6ps1s41tf9o1_500.jpg

I'm not a girl so the lesbian thing is out!

I went out with someone for a year or two and her Mum was a lesbian, I don't know if she always was or she changed as she got older. I'd imagine she always was but she said she wasn't, that might have been for her daughter's benefit though.

I think most women would be happy to dabble, unlike hetero blokes who wouldn't dream of it.

I used to dj a gay disco, there was plenty of girl on girl action there. Never did anything for me, then again I don't think it's meant to!

I'm not a girl so the lesbian thing is out!

I went out with someone for a year or two and her Mum was a lesbian, I don't know if she always was or she changed as she got older. I'd imagine she always was but she said she wasn't, that might have been for her daughter's benefit though.

I think most women would be happy to dabble, unlike hetero blokes who wouldn't dream of it.

I used to dj a gay disco, there was plenty of girl on girl action there. Never did anything for me, then again I don't think it's meant to!

Actually, I think alot of hetero men are closeted, latent homosexuals which is why they hit on each other when they are in drunken stupers. Alcohol brings out the true feelings in a person.

Actually, I think alot of hetero men are closeted, latent homosexuals which is why they hit on each other when they are in drunken stupers. Alcohol brings out the true feelings in a person.

Ah, you're talking about gay men pretending to be straight. I'm talking straight men. I've got a friend who didn't sort his act out 'til he was in his twenties, he's much happier now! I used to work with another man who was the most feminine bloke I've ever know and even he tried to be straight for a while - his mum knew he was gay from the age of four ffs. It's madness, pure madness!

Ah, you're talking about gay men pretending to be straight. I'm talking straight men. I've got a friend who didn't sort his act out 'til he was in his twenties, he's much happier now! I used to work with another man who was the most feminine bloke I've ever know and even he tried to be straight for a while - his mum knew he was gay from the age of four ffs. It's madness, pure madness!

Nope. I'm talking about straight men with families, children, who talk shit about gay men and how they cant stand gay men and are repulsed by the thought of kissing a man or getting head from a man but once that one too many beers kicks in, suddenly these "hetero" men want to be given oral by a man. Hey, I'm just stating what I've witnessed over and over at parties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom