"The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention" by Fiona Sturges

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
well it's simple, a 2 way street, Morrissey talks, media reports....media have newsitems about Morrissey....Morrissey sometimes strikes back, as he did wearing 'Fu**' Guardian...as someone here wrote some time ago, since The Smiths he/Morrissey has always been outspoken, provoking, why is it now jump on dump Morrissey bandwagon...and no nothing to do with rascist, he isn't...

LA LUZZ DE MORRISSEY NUNCA SE APAGARA!!!!,Y CUANTO MAS LO ATAQUEN MAS VIGENTE ESTARA!! TODA SU VIDA DIJO LO QUE QUISO Y CONTINUARA ASI,Y TODOS LOS QUE LO DEFENESTRAN NO HACEN MAS QUE PROMOCIONARLO ,Y LA MISMA PERSONA QUE DICE QUE HAY QUE IGNORARLO SE CONTRADICE YA QUE GASTA SU TIEMPO HABLANDO SOBRE EL,,SU ACTITUD ES CLARAMENTE OBSESIVA Y HACE RESALTAR MAS Y MAS LA DESTACADA PERSONALIDAD DE MOZ CUANTO MAS LO CRITIQUEN MAS FUERTE SE VUELVE MOZZ !!!!!!!! VIVA MORRISSEY Y PUNTO.

Free speech

Can confirm, spent the last 10 years studying various psychology degrees and this has come up a lot. Demonstrated in multiple stroop tests too - when maxing out cognitive load/working memory, lots of people who truly profess to hold no prejudice against other races tend to display it under conditions which force them to act without having the time or cognitive energy to defer to their social conscious. There's a lot of theories around early conditioning around why that may be the case. It's not ideal, but ultimately its basically true. However, it doesn't = racism.

Bounded rationality.

I realise this isn't directly what you're referring to but it does show what certain groups of people can think when they just swallow the lazy narrative. Here's a video of white liberal woke enlightenment in all its ugly glory.

This

Shes really Laughable
Ah haha haha ha haha h haha oh ohwhoa!!! Why would she have such animosity if its was because out of desperation to have any sort of propaganda . Reminds me of a Bitch I have seen once to many times. Creates a scene in order to get away with a simple amount of Attention. She will get hers. KARMA! IT IS NOT WORTH ANY OF THIS SHIT THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR HEAD. MORRISSEY HAS BEEN around and has done his best as an entertainer for you to have your nerve of talking in such a conniving manner.
You are making this into a big issue which believe me it is not.
You are a Brat the kick spits and bite and throws a tantrum on the floor.
You need a good ass whippin!

Yes you are very Laughable! Ah hahaha Haha hahaha haha oh ohwhoa!
fiona-sturges.png

Free speech

(I only read one paragraph of the article and stopped out of totally boredom)

She is doing exactly what she wants everyone else to stop doing. She is writing an article about him in a negative fashion. "Giving Him Attention"! I love has she suggest that she be the last person to give him attention. Hypocrite! Do these people think this stuff through or is it always about the 15 minutes of fame?

She is correct about one thing, the negative attention, it is getting old.
You're right. Her article was written 10 articles ago and yet how many pages are we in on the same not so merry go round. When these samey articles are posted maybe people on this site should boycott the comments section.
Let the dysfunctional Skinny types talk to each other and reduce the revenue traffic for the site hosts who obviously hate Morrissey and want to make money off dissing him at every opportunity.

Trill has had a really tough day. Woke up, logged on, and had so many posts to add his little troll counter to. How exhausting it must be to be a cowardly f***o

Trill has had a really tough day. Woke up, logged on, and had so many posts to add his little troll counter to. How exhausting it must be to be a cowardly f***o
Yes, he just slides in on his belly, smears his slime about but reactively contracts into a tight inert ball when exposed to Morrissey. Then he slithers out quickly. He uses his own trail to hasten his exit before the light can expose and kill him. But that’s life at the bottom of the food chain for you: pointless but persistent.

Talking of which... here’s the spineless mollusc now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alert everyone !!! The shit c*** troll, trill, the bird seed brain has been on its rounds sowing it's poison.

Jason

Shes really Laughable
Ah haha haha ha haha h haha oh ohwhoa!!! Why would she have such animosity if its was because out of desperation to have any sort of propaganda . Reminds me of a Bitch I have seen once to many times. Creates a scene in order to get away with a simple amount of Attention. She will get hers. KARMA! IT IS NOT WORTH ANY OF THIS SHIT THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR HEAD. MORRISSEY HAS BEEN around and has done his best as an entertainer for you to have your nerve of talking in such a conniving manner.
You are making this into a big issue which believe me it is not.
You are a Brat the kick spits and bite and throws a tantrum on the floor.
You need a good ass whippin!

Yes you are very Laughable! Ah hahaha Haha hahaha haha oh ohwhoa!
View attachment 53337
Well, there's nothing unhinged about this post at all, is there?

Yes, he just slides in on his belly, smears his slime about but reactively contracts into a tight inert ball when exposed to Morrissey. Then he slithers out quickly. He uses his own trail to hasten his exit before the light can expose and kill him. But that’s life at the bottom of the food chain for you: pointless but persistent.

Talking of which... here’s the spineless mollusc now.

HA Ha, genius!

Jason

That news article was just muck raking old news and making inferences. Wasn't worth reading. Let's stop talking about someone by talking about them. Nonsense.

Tags
fiona sturges the independent

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom