"The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention" by Fiona Sturges

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd ask about songs & his lifestyle & his psychology. Why has no one ever wondered why he's so dysfunctional & why he went butch in the middle of 1992 & why he's been regularly collapsing for the past ten years?

So much potential material & hacks would rather demonize him or treat him like he's God.
Maybe he started the interest in boxing and fake bruises and knuckle dusters around the time he met Jake (around Vauxhall) and in the aftermath (around Southpaw), and then ditched the interest. Although in fairness he was always interested in gangsters and his physique muscled up around the time of Suedehead. I wouldn't call any of that 'butch'.

Yes, he just slides in on his belly, smears his slime about but reactively contracts into a tight inert ball when exposed to Morrissey. Then he slithers out quickly. He uses his own trail to hasten his exit before the light can expose and kill him. But that’s life at the bottom of the food chain for you: pointless but persistent.

Talking of which... here’s the spineless mollusc now.
Are you still yapping, bitch? Save the grovel for your hovel. You’ve got f***-all to say, outside of your felching for Melvis.

How’s the weather up that dirty, fauna-spraying asshole? You get a mouthful of what you so deeply seek yet?

Maybe he started the interest in boxing and fake bruises and knuckle dusters around the time he met Jake (around Vauxhall) and in the aftermath (around Southpaw), and then ditched the interest. Although in fairness he was always interested in gangsters and his physique muscled up around the time of Suedehead. I wouldn't call any of that 'butch'.

It was butch-ish.

No. It’s not ‘butch’. It’s pre-millennial, ‘wanna-be’ pussy.

What I find so strange about all this hand-wringing from so-called 'former fans' is the idea that Moz has somehow 'betrayed' the heritage of The Smiths. What utter nonsense. What do people think all that cover art was for? It celebrated (and mourned) a culture that has been destroyed. In every city in England - Manchester, Birmingham, London - this culture has been quite simply eradicated. All in the name of 'diversity'. We all know it. We can all see it. But only a few will say it.

What I find so strange about all this hand-wringing from so-called 'former fans' is the idea that Moz has somehow 'betrayed' the heritage of The Smiths. What utter nonsense. What do people think all that cover art was for? It celebrated (and mourned) a culture that has been destroyed. In every city in England - Manchester, Birmingham, London - this culture has been quite simply eradicated. All in the name of 'diversity'. We all know it. We can all see it. But only a few will say it.
There are a lot of pussies about. They need to know who the baddies are.

oh, dear

another one commissaire from the thought police is out

the independent /what name for something VERY dependant:rofl:/ paid for this claptrap :)

average nine-year old could write better piece of text about anything

wretched writings like this do morrissey a great favour if anybody accidentally stumbles upon them

"Its time we stopped giving Morrissey attention ... anyways, here's another article about him"

Exactly, if the silly bitch really felt that way she would have the intelligence to say nothing.

Jason

Your post got Trilled! Congrats, its the Moz-Solo mark of "this is a sensible post and speaks the truth" when old mate has to put his troll stamp on it because he literally has nothing else.

I love a good 'trilling'...

Your post got Trilled! Congrats, its the Moz-Solo mark of "this is a sensible post and speaks the truth" when old mate has to put his troll stamp on it because he literally has nothing else.

honestly i dont know how it got the nerve to insult trill bird seed with its username.
I say "IT" cause to me any who has to troll is a sub species and no definitive gender

Jason

I love a good 'trilling'...

ha ha along with the rest of us, oh well if it makes it happy then who cares the poor love, mum must have taken away his dummy (pacifier) to early aagghhhh never mind, there, there!

Jason

Dear Trill,

Please mark this as ‘Troll’. Just so I know you know everyone one knows you are a twat.

P.S. I love Morrissey, and the nation of Israel: the last people. The hope.

I’m beginning to love the c***. He sets life’s clock. I know the base now.

Last edited by a moderator:
God bless you Trill... ‘All creatures great AND small’. We’ll look after your ego.

Tags
fiona sturges the independent

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom