The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

We are thinking about your point of view, that's how we know it's wrong & it's racist.

More unarmed black people are killed than white people, for more minor offences, with less consequences for officers.

The issue isn't engineered hype.

Media, of course, hypes everything.

There is a difference.
This is false. More whites are killed be the police, both armed and unarmed. But even if the lies you are saying were true, this would be naturally explained by blacks committing more violent crime.

ah yes, the well known left-wing newspaper The Metro, owned by the Daily Mail And General Trust plc. Even the SWP readers find it a bit too Stalinist.

Also, that Stephen Hoffman guy is literally the worst human being imaginable. Vile Tory filth.

Anyone on the streets is just getting whipped up & allowing themselves to get drawn in by all this hysteria, or they want to be there to be part of "something" which is going on, and to say I was there, look that was me on tv, or they're there to take photos, or to loot, or to help stir it up even more. Most of them white or black don't know, or care about this guys violent back history. He was a bad guy. They're just exploiting it to make a point that "black lives matter". Just when have they actually ever mattered? They'll not be happy until they're in control, then we'll see just how non-racist these f***ers are. I've been racially abused by blacks, yes it happens. The people on here who know f*** all make me smile sticking up for these protesters and their fake outrage. Be careful whitey you might live to regret this. POTA all over this one.
You're right about one thing: they don't particularly care about his 'violent back history' because it isn't about him. You're another one like reelfountain who talks out of his ass about something he's only seen on his computer screen.

You're right about one thing: they don't particularly care about his 'violent back history' because it isn't about him. You're another one like reelfountain who talks out of his ass about something he's only seen on his computer screen.
So they're using his death to make their own point? Isn't that called exploitation?
Are you reporting from on these streets, or on your computer?

Some people hated him before all this, for other reasons. Like money. Or his waspish sulks. Or because he's insulted nearly everything & everyone on the planet apart from Sandie Shaw, Nancy Sinatra & Twinkle.

or because of a beef over this website’s owner as is the case with Skinny. But that’s sort of the point - they have a problem with him and so anything he says, even when completely correct, is immediately discredited because they’re so desperate to “cancel” him because they can’t let go of old grudges or because it makes them personally feel good. Which is basically them saying “my feelings are more important than the message of black lives matter” in this case. Skinny, for example, is a massive hypocrite.

I personally don't GAS about black people or their continued 'plight'. They're not part of my life at all.
The ones I've had the misfortune to have any contact with all had chips on their shoulders which they carry around on a permanent basis, and probably tainted the real them, the one they show when they're with their ilk, but at the same time confirmed my own position about them - they're racist. They need to change yet they think everyone else needs to change. It's not a white problem. If they don't nothing will change and the conflict will continue.

This is false. More whites are killed be the police, both armed and unarmed. But even if the lies you are saying were true, this would be naturally explained by blacks committing more violent crime.

It isn't false.

It is true.

And it's not explained by violent crime stats - black people have been killed by police while committing no crimes at all.

I personally don't GAS about black people or their continued 'plight'. They're not part of my life at all.
The ones I've had the misfortune to have any contact with all had chips on their shoulders which they carry around on a permanent basis, and probably tainted the real them, the one they show when they're with their ilk, but at the same time confirmed my own position about them - they're racist. They need to change yet they think everyone else needs to change. It's not a white problem. If they don't nothing will change and the conflict will continue.

You have a chip on your shoulder because you think black people have a chip on their shoulder.

The state of it.

ah yes, the well known left-wing newspaper The Metro, owned by the Daily Mail And General Trust plc. Even the SWP readers find it a bit too Stalinist.

Also, that Stephen Hoffman guy is literally the worst human being imaginable. Vile Tory filth.
If you, small child, believe that then you have zero experience of life and even less imagination. Come back when you’ve actually done something, and seen existence.

You're nothing but hype Reel.

Nothing in his background changes the fact that he was not a danger to the police when they killed him.

And the media & the public doing their usual hero & villain routine over a big news story doesn't make your alternative story - that black men are more violent & deserve to be killed - any less disgusting.

What next.........sticking up for serial killers? This man was one step away from murdering a woman and this is the guy you want to stand up for? Come on.

Well, I imagine they'll riot for one and not for the other.

Why would we have to riot over an issue the government is dealing with? They even brought in a shoot to kill policy for Islamic terrorists that led to a wrongful killing & the bloody awful officer who gave the fatal ambiguous order is now head of the Met.

Why would we have to riot over an issue the government is dealing with? They even brought in a shoot to kill policy for Islamic terrorists that led to a wrongful killing & the bloody awful officer who gave the fatal ambiguous order is now head of the Met.

Remember when the murdering pig OJ Simpson got off with double murder and black America whooped and cheered it's ass off..........."we got one over whitey". These are the people you are sticking up for.

Yes, they messed up on that one.

What next.........sticking up for serial killers? This man was one step away from murdering a woman and this is the guy you want to stand up for? Come on.

Suspected serial killers aren't handcuffed & killed by the police while they're lying in the street.

That wouldn't be justice. And that would be something I complained about.

Why would you think I'm a Tory? You think in very simple ways. I hate all mainstream political party's.

You have a chip on your shoulder because you think black people have a chip on their shoulder.

The state of it.
no chips here i just can't stand the f***ers. There the ones with the problem. i just see it. they and there issues mean nothing to me. back home with them.

Remember when the murdering pig OJ Simpson got off with double murder and black America whooped and cheered it's ass off..........."we got one over whitey". These are the people you are sticking up for.

Do you remember, just before the OJ case, Rodney King being beaten by police on camera? The police being acquitted. Then during the OJ trial a racist police officer faking evidence leading to reasonable doubt?

People who believed OJ was falsely accused celebrated.

Oprah Winfrey made it clear she believed he was guilty, kept the victims in the media spotlight & helped them win their civil case.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom