The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

No. We're not talking about the reason why we express music. That's irrelevant. I'm talking the way those expressions took form through different races is in fact due to our different genetics and cultures. I don't care how much you like music, you would of never invented boom bap had blacks not come up with it. Likewise Africans wouldn't have ever come up classical without Europeans.

Genes? You think we developed music through different chakras - the Hindu idea that we have energy centres in our bodies. So, you're either Indian, or you've taken the idea from India & you claim to be in America, so you're kind of multicultural.

Genes? You think we developed music through different chakras - the Hindu idea that we have energy centres in our bodies. So, you're either Indian, or you've taken the idea from India & you claim to be in America, so you're kind of multicultural.
I appreciate lots of cultures and speak Japanese

Even the Zionists are Nazis nowadays
Though some of us always knew they were

You f***ing dunce, everyone in this thread has been speaking with nuance except you. All of your thinking comes from inside the box. Quite literally, your entire worldview is just low-rent internet garbage.
My worldview is based in truth. Yours is based in the anus. I'll take you serious when you stop trolling and say something I can't read in a Guardian article

My worldview is based in truth. Yours is based in the anus. I'll take you serious when you stop trolling and say something I can't read in a Guardian article
Because you're so agonizingly simple, you like to paint me and Nerak as some sort of textbook woke SJWs when you could comb both of our post histories and not find any evidence to back that up. But you have the political insight and "truth" of an anime-avatar'd groyper teenager and even those kids are more eloquent than you. There's literally nothing you churn out here that can't be found at any run-of-the-mill, racist internet pseudoscience and superstition forum. It's bottom of the barrel stuff, designed to titillate the lower-IQs and even you can't convincingly trot it out.

Because you're so agonizingly simple, you like to paint me and Nerak as some sort of textbook woke SJWs when you could comb both of our post histories and not find any evidence to back that up. But you have the political insight and "truth" of an anime-avatar'd groyper teenager and even those kids are more eloquent than you. There's literally nothing you churn out here that can't be found at any run-of-the-mill, racist internet pseudoscience and superstition forum. It's bottom of the barrel stuff, designed to titillate the lower-IQs and even you can't convincingly trot it out.
All that hate you spew and your worried about racism

All that hate you spew and your worried about racism
How come you’ll never answer my basic questions? If your worldview is based on “truth,” when’s the last time you read a book? When’s the last time you absorbed anything that wasn’t fed to you on the internet? Where exactly do you find this “truth”?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom