The Morrissey Shoe - Morrissey Central (16 April, 2019)

47273_morrisseyshoe.jpg

f4cf8a36e10fee70d887f06ebed8eca1.jpg

Then appeared on Central:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-morrissey-shoe

"… designed and distilled by boundary-pushing STELLA McCARTNEY at her edge-of-lake distillery where the ordinary becomes extraordinary.
These shoes are made without the skin, pelt, tongue, face or hide of any animals, thus entirely terror-free and cruelty-free shoes.

Available to you, should you wish. Price 16 shillings (or thereabouts.)"

Regards
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Steven was the ‘California Son’ shouldn’t he be promoting vans or skater shoes instead?

The best thing Morrissey could do is mark a strong distance from this so called Morrissey central , it appears at times rather insensitive and unprofessional page , honestly it looks more like a fan page Sam created. I know it's your nephew Moz but it doesn't do you any favors. What's the hurry on the Stella shoe? Please stop destroying your artistic career.

“The planet has been through a lot worse. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles … hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages … And you think some plastic shoes are going to make a difference...”

- George Carlin

We don't even know how to take care of ourselves; we haven't learned how to care for one another. We're gonna save the f***in' planet? . . . And, by the way, there's nothing wrong with the planet in the first place. The planet is fine. The people are f***ed! Compared with the people, the planet is doin' great. It's been here over four billion years . . . The planet isn't goin' anywhere, folks. We are! We're goin' away. Pack your shit, we're goin' away. And we won't leave much of a trace. Thank God for that. Nothing left. Maybe a little Styrofoam. The planet will be here, and we'll be gone. Another failed mutation; another closed-end biological mistake.

Not really a flattering photo - makes his jeans look several sizes too big. Looks similar to the shoe he showed Larry King back in 2015.

47273_morrisseyshoe.jpg

View attachment 48767

Then appeared on Central:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-morrissey-shoe

"… designed and distilled by boundary-pushing STELLA McCARTNEY at her edge-of-lake distillery where the ordinary becomes extraordinary.
These shoes are made without the skin, pelt, tongue, face or hide of any animals, thus entirely terror-free and cruelty-free shoes.

Available to you, should you wish. Price 16 shillings (or thereabouts.)"

Regards
FWD.

Related item:

Here I am today stomping around Halifax (Yorkshire) in my H&M black non-leather Chelsea Boots (less than £50). At home I have cherry DM Chelsea Boots, 2 pairs of converse, flip flops and Croc Sandals...really i’d Prefer to be bare foot most of the time (aka Zola Budd)...these shoes exhibited by SER are the kind of shoes you’d get laughed out of school wearing in 1986!!
Pilgrimupnorth

His jeans are several sizes too big.
It’s not that. You’ve got it wrong. Moz is several sizes too small for his jeans. What’s he hiding? We wanna see those pins. He was a strong runner in his time. Surely he has some muscle tone left!!
Needs to get up some northern hills to wake up those legs.
Been in the flatlands of the cultural desert too long.
Pilgrimupnorth

Not sure how this information is useful, given that:
a) They look f***ing awful (although admittedly not helped by the flappy jeans)
b) They probably cost more than the average person's weekly wage
But as long as he's happy, I guess. I assume this picture was taken before the 'medical emergency' since he seems to be up and about posing in his custom designer wear. Good times.
I have to say I much prefer the docs Moz used to wear around the time of the Kill Uncle and Your Arsenal tours. BUT I don't think those jeans are flappy. They are infinitely better than the skinny jeans pot bellied young lads wear these days.

e340-4f56-404f-8cc3-f83c9c6d4af9

I have to say I much prefer the docs Moz used to wear around the time of the Kill Uncle and Your Arsenal tours. BUT I don't think those jeans are flappy. They are infinitely better than the skinny jeans pot bellied young lads wear these days.

e340-4f56-404f-8cc3-f83c9c6d4af9
Yes, that was a good look, although he was much younger and lither in those days. And yes, he would definitely look a bit tragic stuffed into skinny jeans. So we should perhaps be grateful for small, flappy mercies. But the full extent of the flappiness is not exposed in that photo, since we have all seen the full flappy horror of his baggy-arsed attire. It's a tricky thing, growing older, when your body changes shape and what used to suit you doesn't. It just seems like he's never properly got to grips with his new chunkier reality. And the Man at C&A shoes really aren't helping (no matter how much they cost).

Somebody with a sewing machine should get to work on Morrissey's troosers.
morrisseys troosers-baggy...captain kirks troosers-halfway up his arse.theres no real winner here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom