The Most Beautiful Morrissey Pic

I think he becomes more beautiful with age. Perhaps it's just because I have a thing for the older gent, but his eyes seem to sparkle more and his face is more expressive these days than it was in his youth.

I share your appreciation of older gentleman!

:eek:another frink

btw Comtesse, do you got the issue of Vinyl [Dutch mag, which lasted about 7/8 years, the Smiths played at their 5 year anniversary party in
1984]

?

use to have it, but moved a lot, and magazines get easy lend and never returned, there were other nice pictures innit, with the intervieuw, its
around the release of Meat is Murder, the famous lying on a poster and
signing it is innit, and the pic where Morrissey already written 'fake'...

All Morrissey pix are like snowflakes, all beautiful and no two alike =o)
but I'd hate that this turns into the Reader's Digest of the Frink thread, so I will sharesome faves =o)

test-15.jpg

garage.jpg

gene.jpg

golden-1.jpg

I have to honestly say these are some of favorite pictures,
especially the one with the car.. it's one of the first pictures I ever saw of him. Ohhh he's so handsome!

stockholm2.jpg

pen01.jpg

my first moz pic i saw
rhinestone01.jpg

bailey.jpg

so you see i prefer and adore the older moz!! although he's almost 27 years older than i^^

Some very girly bling bling by the looks of it! He's a very good looking young man in some pics, but he makes some odd choices where attire and accessories are concerned!

These pics of Moz are makin' me horny!

If it's about getting horny, you should visit the frink thread :rolleyes: (You would be welcome!) This thread is about beauty and even I managed to control myself... :p

Back
Top Bottom