The Needle Drop "Morrissey double downs on controversial comments" video

SweetnTenderYorkshireman

Fantano's take on Moz's controversy.
Big fan of Anthony and his channel, so I went in to this video with a little trepidation, however I do think its a fair judgement.
The best points that he makes in my opinion are that sone of the questions Morrissey was asking were valid, just as usual with Moz slightly insensitive and poorly timed and that Moz cpuld have taken a better course of judgement followibg the controversy, instead of just denying it all.

Thoughts?

Fantano's take on Moz's controversy.
Big fan of Anthony and his channel, so I went in to this video with a little trepidation, however I do think its a fair judgement.
The best points that he makes in my opinion are that sone of the questions Morrissey was asking were valid, just as usual with Moz slightly insensitive and poorly timed and that Moz cpuld have taken a better course of judgement followibg the controversy, instead of just denying it all.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that Anthony made loads of valid points. It was a fair judgement. Somebody should send this to Morrissey. Anthony doesn’t come across as a hater. His thoughts echo my thoughts on Moz. Morrissey needs to get his head out of his ass and take responsibility for what he says and what he does. The world isn’t out to get him. The hangerons have given him a inflated view of himself. They don’t challenge him. They don’t tell him when he’s wrong. They agree with everything he says. They double down and tell him how unfairly the world treats him. Morrissey find new friends. Friends who will be honest with you. FFS his diatribe is titled STATE OF THE UNION. He can’t be more delusional and self involved. STATE OF THE UNION!! LOL

My thoughts are that Anthony made loads of valid points. It was a fair judgement. Somebody should send this to Morrissey. Anthony doesn’t come across as a hater. His thoughts echo my thoughts on Moz. Morrissey needs to get his head out of his ass and take responsibility for what he says and what he does. The world isn’t out to get him. The hangerons have given him a inflated view of himself. They don’t challenge him. They don’t tell him when he’s wrong. They agree with everything he says. They double down and tell him how unfairly the world treats him. Morrissey find new friends. Friends who will be honest with you. FFS his diatribe is titled STATE OF THE UNION. He can’t be more delusional and self involved. STATE OF THE UNION!! LOL

But that “state of the union” was really the funny part!
You do see the self deprecating and self mockery part of it or not?
That part gives me the the optimistic feeling he is okay.
The same “underneath” and that flu won’t stop him. :tiphat:

It’too late now Mr Fantano.
There’s no way back for him.
BB has penned a date in the online lodge diary of debunkers to discuss plans for the 2018 campaign to coincide with the black curtain arena tour.
All the big guns in debunking are expected to attend the meeting which will take place in the online octagonal room with blacked out windows to make sure everything is in place for 16th Feb.
At the moment there is nothing planned for Mexico because B B is speaking with Donald’s people about entry being refused.
Watch this space.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

It’too late now Mr Fantano.
There’s no way back for him.
BB has penned a date in the online lodge diary of debunkers to discuss plans for the 2018 campaign to coincide with the black curtain arena tour.
All the big guns in debunking are expected to attend the meeting which will take place in the online octagonal room with blacked out windows to make sure everything is in place for 16th Feb.
At the moment there is nothing planned for Mexico because B B is speaking with Donald’s people about entry being refused.
Watch this space.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

At the moment i'm working with the Royal Household to decide how best to mock the inevitable disrespectful rant on the Royal Wedding of Harry and Meghan

Tags
controversy the needle drop youtube
Back
Top Bottom