The new football thread

Copy paste quotes from internet:

"
This has nothing to do with the game but can someone help me out with something? Percentage wise roughly how many people in Manchester support City and how many support United? My brother and I have a difference of opinion on this."

"
I can't give you a strict percentage, but I would say that City are not even the 2nd biggest club in Manchester. Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have big followings here as well.

Some people forget that Manchester is a multi-cultural city. Lots of people in Manchester are immigrants and migrants that settled down here.

If I were to guess, I would say that about half the support is for United, while 10% is for City. The remaining 40% is for other clubs."

"
Maybe 10-20% support City I'd guess considering any time I'm in Manchester, you rarely meet a City local."

Copy paste quotes from internet:

"
This has nothing to do with the game but can someone help me out with something? Percentage wise roughly how many people in Manchester support City and how many support United? My brother and I have a difference of opinion on this."

"
I can't give you a strict percentage, but I would say that City are not even the 2nd biggest club in Manchester. Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have big followings here as well.

Some people forget that Manchester is a multi-cultural city. Lots of people in Manchester are immigrants and migrants that settled down here.

If I were to guess, I would say that about half the support is for United, while 10% is for City. The remaining 40% is for other clubs."

"
Maybe 10-20% support City I'd guess considering any time I'm in Manchester, you rarely meet a City local."

Far more reds that citeh in Manchester
Citeh have peddled the myth that no reds come from Manchester.
United have a massive worldwide following, but that includes the majority of football fans in Manchester
But, there is far more citeh than the other clubs you mention.....in Manchester

Outside of Manchester, citeh have a pitiful following (the satellite/mill towns apart)

Nowhere in the league of united or Liverpool.

Far more reds that citeh in Manchester
Citeh have peddled the myth that no reds come from Manchester.
United have a massive worldwide following, but that includes the majority of football fans in Manchester
But, there is far more citeh than the other clubs you mention.....in Manchester

Outside of Manchester, citeh have a pitiful following (the satellite/mill towns apart)

Nowhere in the league of united or Liverpool.
Da2RKqvX0AEx9_h.jpg

That's Manchester Town Hall; thought I'd better let the Unitd fans know.
Oh wow, Citeh fans from Stockport managed to afford a projector and used it on the town hall in Manchester Town which is of course not a city and never has been unless you count a cathedral spared by the nazis so in effect Manchester City is a nazi club who even had a maniac german goalkeeper that played a game with a broken neck like any nazi zombie would do.

It already feels like Citeh won the league many years ago and the entire world is completely silent over it. It will get overshadowed AGAIN by Liverpool winning the CL, just like Chelsea overshadowed City winning the league in 2012 by winning the CL, and Chelsea winning the FA Cup next month.

Citeh, always living in the shadows with just a handful of fans that only support Citeh cause their Man United dad beat them after school.

The work of the grubby one. I smell gatenby’s breath over this.
He got a green card but not the usual one, his green card is a license to be green of envy and that he sure as hell is.

Next time Citeh fans might learn how to use a projector and project their silly ever changing club crest on even surfaces instead of making it look all crinkled up like that.

Since I've own a projector since 2005 I can give them a free lesson.

He got a green card but not the usual one, his green card is a license to be green of envy and that he sure as hell is.

Next time Citeh fans might learn how to use a projector and project their silly ever changing club crest on even surfaces instead of making it look all crinkled up like that.

Since I've own a projector since 2005 I can give them a free lesson.
Only at Solo do I get constant spelling errors or missing letters and so on. That is a bug David seems incapable of fixing.

Celtic showed Citeh how you win titles at home to your fierce rivals and that is how it should be done.

This is my last visit and comment here in the football thread so I hand it over to the last remaining fans of this ever increasing game of corruption as I today say farewell to Man United by watching my last ever game of football.

Thanks for everything United but the club and the game belong to other people now.

Celtic showed Citeh how you win titles at home to your fierce rivals and that is how it should be done.

This is my last visit and comment here in the football thread so I hand it over to the last remaining fans of this ever increasing game of corruption as I today say farewell to Man United by watching my last ever game of football.

Thanks for everything United but the club and the game belong to other people now.
If you’re a follower of Unitd, you gave up watching football a long time ago.

Look at the crowds enjoying the spectacle....
We were too busy getting pissed and laughing our heads off at how “Mourinho will sort it this year; he always wins the league in his second season”. Whilst moving across London yesterday to watch the champions, there was a refrain that could be heard quite regularly and it’s one Unitd have had to get used to…MIND THE GAP. Gap? It’s a f***ing chasm!!!!!
"Mourinho are you listenin’
to the songs that we’re singin’
we’re sixteen in front,
you portuguese c***,
walking in a City wonderland”

By the way, where’s Pete f***ing Boyle gone? Not heard any of his Citeh ditties for a while. Mind you, the reds in Manchester (very few admittedly) have snuck back under their Giggsy duvets since we became the stuff of their worst f***ing nightmare. Aguero - the looks on their faces when he scored. Like a dagger sliding into their hearts. Ha! Ha! Ha! Never dreamt it in a million years. The Theatre of Queens.
City, the only football team to come from Manchester.

Hahahaha, I really doubt that!

This flounce will return. there is literally nothing in urbans life apart his love of yanited.

We were too busy getting pissed and laughing our heads off at how “Mourinho will sort it this year; he always wins the league in his second season”. Whilst moving across London yesterday to watch the champions, there was a refrain that could be heard quite regularly and it’s one Unitd have had to get used to…MIND THE GAP. Gap? It’s a f***ing chasm!!!!!
"Mourinho are you listenin’
to the songs that we’re singin’
we’re sixteen in front,
you portuguese c***,
walking in a City wonderland”

By the way, where’s Pete f***ing Boyle gone? Not heard any of his Citeh ditties for a while. Mind you, the reds in Manchester (very few admittedly) have snuck back under their Giggsy duvets since we became the stuff of their worst f***ing nightmare. Aguero - the looks on their faces when he scored. Like a dagger sliding into their hearts. Ha! Ha! Ha! Never dreamt it in a million years. The Theatre of Queens.
City, the only football team to come from Manchester.

Nah, you’re too busy glued to the computer laughing like a 5 year old at things like the above. A man approaching pension age, with just the internet to give you a purpose to live
Citeh are shite.

Back
Top Bottom